Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
Default Has anyone else pre-ordered from Walmart?
I pre-ordered the Sims 3 from Walmart and still haven't got it. It shipped on Monday...we can't even track our order! I pre ordered last month..so I don't know whats going on.

Has anyone else encountered this problem??

I fall up stairs.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM
Im having the same problem. Mine either shipped Monday or Tuesday. I think Tuesday though., Im hoping that I get mine tomorrow., Some people say that have got theirs. Do you know who their carrier is? whether its fed ex, UPS, or just the regular mail?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:21 AM
I ordered mine and expected problems cause it said it wouldn't get here till the 8th. But I ended up going with 1 day shipping and got it the 2nd. <3
Wait till the 8th of June. If you don't have it by then I'd suggest contacting customer support.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbabyhnd2007
Im having the same problem. Mine either shipped Monday or Tuesday. I think Tuesday though., Im hoping that I get mine tomorrow., Some people say that have got theirs. Do you know who their carrier is? whether its fed ex, UPS, or just the regular mail?

I really don't know. I hope that I get mine tomorrow also...if I wait any longer I think my head will explode. I also don't think I'll be able to wait 4 days more till the eighth!!! That would be torture

I fall up stairs.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:03 AM
Yeah i know. im feeling ya on that one. Im babysittin my brother whose 5 all day and when I heard the mail man coming I ran outside Lol
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:23 AM
I pre-ordered from Amazon back in OCTOBER 2008 and they have not shipped my game. Of course, I've complained and they replied saying they had an unsuspected stock order problem.

I guess EA distribution didn't meet demand for preorders and the available games went to the stores instead for June 2 sales instead of to all the people who pre-ordered the game.

SUCKS.

Amazon still has not shipped my Collector's Edition. The shipping date estimate is June 8.... I'm going to go complain because they are advertising that they have 2 day shipping if you buy it now.. Something is borked..
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:51 AM
When the Sims 2 Pets expansion came out my friend pre-ordered and it wa expected to arrive a week after it had released. So my friend somehow canceled her order and went to the local Gamestop and purchased the game. I'd see if you could cancel and get your money back. I am totally against pre-ordering since my friend had problems. When the game or expansion comes out I can't wait lol