Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:30 AM
Default Can't enter a relationship/propose/get married
No option comes up for any of these with two of my sims who are in love and maxed out on their relationship (and pregnant) What gives? Neither of them are commitment phobes either.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:33 AM
In order to get those options you have basically get your Sims in the mood. Do a succession of "romantic" interactions, one after the other. Don't switch to any other subset of interactions, only ones under "Romantic". More options will appear the more you do, including the "propose to go steady" (first step), "propose engagement", etc.

I am a sweet, fluffy bunny. I live in a golden meadow surrounded by unicorns and butterflies. I have 10 nice points.

Better?
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
It's the same thing with having sims woohoo. I wanted my sims to have a baby but they wouldn't woohoo unless I had them kiss and flirt with each other for a bit first.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Howabominable
It's the same thing with having sims woohoo. I wanted my sims to have a baby but they wouldn't woohoo unless I had them kiss and flirt with each other for a bit first.

If you have 2 sims already in love, its easier if you make one of them relax on the bed, then invite the other one to woohoo.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
If you have 2 sims already in love, its easier if you make one of them relax on the bed, then invite the other one to woohoo.

That's what I did, but they still weren't "in the mood" even though their motives were maxed >_>. They were married and everything.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:48 AM
Maybe that's the problem....you know how the sex life always suffers once you're married LOL
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:09 AM
ROFL ... Ya my kids are mad at me as it took 10+ sims days for my lady to find a man, and now they seen shy at making baby's. Where in S2 it took one sim's day to meet, fall in love get hooked and make baby. lol

I really like the new way , take time but then it feel less like a lets hurry this up to raise new sim. It more life like. really how many of you are that eager to pop baby's out like popcorn.

(( Full time mom of 2 kids))
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Howabominable

Maybe they hired more women @ Maxis/EAG ... men always complain women demand too much foreplay and now the simmy ladies are gonna get it! No more "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am" in Simville. That's almost funny!