Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 10:15 PM
Default I need Create-a-World for a older version of The Sims 3.
Can someone help, please? I need a Create-a-World for The Sims 3 version 1.0.615.00107 because for some reason I cannot update my game to use the latest one.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 10:40 PM
Cawster has what you're looking for: SuperCAW EXEs

Edit: Actually linked wrong page: Installers
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 4:28 PM Last edited by TinandCopper : 5th Nov 2014 at 4:43 PM.
Okay, thanks very much :D
EDIT: Read the title CORRECTLY next time, silly man. I wanted Create-a-World, not CAW files for EA worlds!! *facepalm*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 4:46 PM Last edited by simb0t : 5th Nov 2014 at 6:28 PM.
Those are the install files for CAW based on which game version/patch you have installed.

Edit: Find your patch level (which isn't 1.0.615.00107), and download the corresponding version. Since I doubted myself, I went ahead and downloaded an older version of CAW (1.55/1.54 for Island Paradise) from that site and it downloaded and installed correctly.

Good luck.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#5 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 4:58 PM
@TinandCopper: I will have to ask you to dial down your tone.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Alchemist
#6 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 6:08 PM
You shall correct someone in a nice way, and when you know you're right.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 10:00 PM
I don't get you all. That WASN'T real anger, so why are you immediately coming at me saying to dial down my tone? Also my post gets 5 dislikes JUST because of that?
If you were to see my REAL anger, it is a hell made from curse words and insults which would get me, sadly, banned.
Also, simb0t: Followed the instructions and I can't find my base game icon. Any solution?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TinandCopper
I don't get you all. That WASN'T real anger, so why are you immediately coming at me saying to dial down my tone? Also my post gets 5 dislikes JUST because of that?
If you were to see my REAL anger, it is a hell made from curse words and insults which would get me, sadly, banned.
Also, simb0t: Followed the instructions and I can't find my base game icon. Any solution?

Try following these instructions to find your game version.

I don't think there was any offense meant, nor was any taken.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 10:46 PM

This is written and lots of communication doesn't transfer.
Alchemist
#10 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:33 AM

Well you don't need to curse just for someone to perceive your tone as being angry. Anybody would, of course, assume you were yelling and being rude if you read a newcomer's post like that. Also like Volvenom said, it's hard to understand a person's true meaning behind their writing, so you should be careful on what you write.

But, okay. After reading your post for the 3rd time, I guess you didn't mean to be rude after all.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 12:29 PM
Yeah I didn't mean to be rude, and if I did i'm sorry. I actually DO have problems with emotions so it's not my fault I can't control them, sorry...