Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:29 AM
Default New World: Old Town + Pleasantview
Hey! So I've been playing around with CAW for a while now, I've made a few world that I use personally. While messing around in CAW I thought that it would be cool to have a world of Old Town and Pleasantview stuck together, so I searched, and searched the internet to see if anyone had made one... But nope! So, I have decided to make one myself!

I'm using a Medium based map as the Large is way too big! I have already completed the roads and landscaping for both Old Town and Pleasantview. There are a few extra roads I need to put in and a few mountains/hills though. One little problem I have is that I underestimated the size of both the Towns. So sadly, Pleasantview has lost three bottom roads. Pleasantview looks a bit squashed together for some odd reason, but It's okay! Anyway, I am working on this completely by myself in my spare time so I don't know when it will be finished. However if anyone would like to help out in anyway just let me know!! Well, here are a few screenshots for you all to see my current progress!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:23 PM
As far as I remember I think you are off to a really great start here Just wanted to stop by and tell you that.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaxili
As far as I remember I think you are off to a really great start here Just wanted to stop by and tell you that.

Thank you! This is my first public world I've made, so it's great to hear some good feedback already
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:16 PM
You are most welcome @JaseySim :-) I'll stay tuned on this thread.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/