Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:01 PM
Default Looking For This World
I was looking for a new worldto download whn i found this picture in a modthesims discussion.
Can anyone help me to find a link to this beautiful world?
I really need it!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/784e42c1...letjo2_1280.jpg

thanks
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:08 PM
Holy shit that looks amazing. Keep this thread alive, I need it too!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:13 PM
Brightwater Bay.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
Brightwater Bay.

Thank you so much! :lovestruc

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:04 PM
That's a beautiful terrain! I'm not supposed to say this irrelevant thing, but it's such a shame that TS4 will never be able to have that.

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
Brightwater Bay.

Thank you for that link... I was looking for an empty world and this one looks terrific. And thanks to you too kim-aliena for the post
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 5:04 AM
I find empty worlds the best for starting new games and playing because the games last longer without glitching out.This world looks like it might be a great addition for when I've got Ambitions and Showtime.