Replies: 4277 (Who?), Viewed: 138290 times.
Page 172 of 172
Mad Poster
#4276 Old Yesterday at 2:15 AM
My shopping withdrawal is pretty serious.

I had big plans, but that hijacking made my life hell. Although most of my streaming services and pro memberships were paid with PayPal, I can't pay my RUB, or my monthly supplies at Amazon or Nintendo Switch Online (These require a debit card at best.)

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4277 Old Yesterday at 3:23 PM
Anybody want their house cleaned? It is turning into one of those days where I start with one thing which leads to another and another.... Wash, rinse, repeat.   It all started because one of the house chickens decided to shred his poop papers yesterday.  Both of my birds are male, but they still like to play with paper and pretend they are making a nest only there is never a nest, just a big mess.

Once I cleaned that up, I cleaned out the livingroom desktop as it was making noise. It was full of rabbit fur ( she's blowing her winter coat) and dust, then it was on to dusting everything else and vacuuming.  Now I get to do laundry and clean the kitchen just in time for when groceries show up so I'll have another mess to deal with.
Mad Poster
#4278 Old Today at 7:02 AM
Watched the tail end of the 1970s cartoon adaptation of Nicholas Nicholby(sp?) Man, Dickens wrote some really dark shit if he felt so inclined.

Right now, I am unable to sleep. It was unfortunate that my card got hijacked. Honestly, I don't have much money to steal from, but it is a good thing they canceled my old card and sending out a new one. But if it not in the mail tomorrow morning or afternoon, I have to call the bank.

Long story short, I am still hanging by a thread of wanting there to be my card in the mailbox and it's turning into one of those repeated trip to the fridge, hoping new food appears, even though that's not how it works.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 172 of 172