Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 4:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't click on floor, only "NRaas" showing, no "Go Here!" interaction.
Heyo, recently downloaded this house from the exchange and I really really like it; did all the instructions, placing it exactly where the builder wanted it. But there's this annoying bug that I'm not sure is with the build or anything, but it's kind of pissing me off and I'm not sure what to do. On the ground floor, I can't Go Here anywhere, it only says NRaas. The irritating thing is that on the second floor, I can go here and walk around just fine. It is worthy to note that interactions still work ish, like I still see the options to sit on the couch, it's just that I can't direct my sims to walk anywhere on the ground floor of this lot for some dumb reason. Any help would be much much appreciated

Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 4:25 AM
This was from the exchange, uploaded 2013. If it's easy enough to fix I guess I can do it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 6:09 AM
Nope, I don't see any markers. No invisible circle anywhere. Any more things I can do to fix this issue? Thanks.