Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2021 at 6:11 PM
Default vampirism major
Hey simmers,

This is the first piece of content I have ever created: a vampirism major. It's of course nothing big, but nevertheless, I'm curious as what you guys might have to say about it did I miss anything, or do you guys think I could have done something better? I put the description below.

Thanks!

Simonee95

Semester 1
Introduction: Finding Yourself In The Mirror
Time: 2:00-4:00

Logic: 2
Body: 1
Charisma: 1

Semester 2
Finding Prey: Observing Humans In The Nightclub
23:00-2:00

Creativity: 1
Logic: 3
Charisma: 3
Semester 3
Biting Techniques: Evaluating Your Own Bite Marks
3:00-5:00

Cleaning: 2
Creativity: 2
Mechanical: 1

Semester 4
Biting Techniques 2: Practicing Hypnosis And Erasing Memories Of Mice
23:00-1:00

Cleaning: 3
Creativity: 4
Charisma: 4

Semester 5
Refining Hunting Techniques: Tips And Tricks From Vladislaus Straud
1:00-3:00

Logic: 4
Body: 3
Mechanical: 2

Semester 6
Covering Your Tracks: Don't Let The Humans Find Out!
2:00-5:00

Cleaning: 5
Logic: 5
Charisma: 5

Semester 7
Emergency Solutions: The Blood Bank And The Animal Diet
3:00-5:00

Creativity: 5
Logic: 6
Cooking: 2

Semester 8
Project: Stay In The Nearby Town Without Being Detected!
2:00-5:00

Cleaning: 6
Logic: 6
Charisma: 6
Attached Images

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Simonee95_vampirism_major_210516.rar (4.3 KB, 2 downloads)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th May 2021 at 12:24 PM
I did search through sims wiki few days ago so I had few time now to compare. University majors has 4 focused skills. This major total requirements are higher then University.

Sims 2 is life state starting from adults, so I expect there would be a pleasure for young adults to hang out at days and study at nights. I have few questions:
- Is there any sims who are likely to want to declare this major? I guess here knowlege sims, because being biten they got satisfied.
- Is there a way to make related careers? Maybe choose focused skills of those careers?
- Who is this major professor? I vote for Vladislaus Straud

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2021 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I did search through sims wiki few days ago so I had few time now to compare. University majors has 4 focused skills. This major total requirements are higher then University.

Sims 2 is life state starting from adults, so I expect there would be a pleasure for young adults to hang out at days and study at nights. I have few questions:
- Is there any sims who are likely to want to declare this major? I guess here knowlege sims, because being biten they got satisfied.
- Is there a way to make related careers? Maybe choose focused skills of those careers?
- Who is this major professor? I vote for Vladislaus Straud

Thanks for taking a look . Well, I upped the requirements, because I guess that supernatural beings are capable of doing a little extra The main skills are Charisma, Logic, Creativity and Cleaning though, you end up with higher points for those than for the other three skills. I realise now that I didn't include the description of the mayor in the above text, but to answer your questions:
- I intended the major to be for Sims who, in the first place, are a vampire (in a vanilla game possible from the teen lifestate on, so also at university), which is why the classes are at night. They are basically being taught how to live their vampire life. But I personally also would like to have Sims choose this major who are intending to become a vampire, and then they already know all the tips and tricks for when they're turned! If they can survive this course without getting bite marks all over them, of course . In general, I intend to make majors for every supernatural lifestate, that's why I put my first one up for comments now . Because sometimes, my (wannabe) supernatural Sims simply don't fit in the classical majors.
- This major was cloned and modified from the Psychology major. As such, the related careers are the same as from Psychology. I found this major fitting, both in content (I mean, human behaviour and the vampire mind?), skills, and careers
- If I had any control over that, that would have been a great idea But oh well, at least he is a guest lecturer now :D