Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 9:22 PM
Arguing about thread necromancy in a thread about killing sims.

I've killed my ex more times in the Sims than I'm willing to admit. Like...."How many ways can a sim die? Let's try it with the ex." times. And mods...

Honestly, that might be about it for nefariousness in the games - I think the only one where he hasn't been created and cremated (bahahaa) is sims 4; which I will probably rectify in a few months. Heh.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 7:11 PM
Painted whole lot with gravel and set that landlocked lot (not even close to ocean) as a beach lot. Btw that's the only beach (not mentioning absent sand-coasts) in the town, and

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 7:20 PM
Drowning enemies, neighbors and annoying solicitors.

I rarely kill any Sims nowadays.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#54 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 8:08 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 6th Nov 2019 at 8:27 PM.
Having adults starve to death despite a toy oven being present is the most amusing torture you can watch. Darwin is proud of their kids for being survivalist tho.

Oh, and they can't use picnic basket autonomously too.

Today, I adopted a child and immediately enrolled her to military school until she becomes old.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 3 of 3