Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 4:38 PM
Default I want to customize Necrodog's cannibal mod for Jojo character in my game. How should I go about that?
I recently finished all of Jojo and after watching Vinesauce's meme house series I felt inspired to play again and make Yoshikage Kira in the Sims 4. He lives with his Stand Deadly Queen and a Russian Blue named Stray Cat.

However, I want to go a step further than Joel did in his series and give Kira the ultimate creepy serial killer fetish basement. So far the only way I can do this is with Necrodog's Cannibal Mod, which allows a method of murder where the cannibal Sim kills another Sim and starts eating it, after the ghost shows up a plate with a Sim's hand, feet, and eyes on a plate which functions like a cake. This inspired me to make Kira and have my own Sim take pictures of random, non important female Sims, and then eat them, pick up the plate, and put them in Kira's secret basement.

However, I would like to have the option to make the plate only have the hand on it, and make it function as a decorative item, possibly even as a stuffed animal or other similar item so Kira can hold the hands. That way it also wouldn't start to smell bad and grant negative moodlets. I would also like to see each hand retain the name of it's original owner, even if it still stacks in my inventory.

Most importantly, if nothing else of the above is feasible, I want the Cannibal trait to not appear on random sims, or if they do, it should be less frequently. I'm tired of the camera panning to see a random Sim getting eaten and 10 Sims who didn't know the victim sobbing uncontrollably when I'm trying to explore the Magic Realm or farm crystals.

How would I go about editing the .py scripts to reflect the above, as most as I can? I wouldn't share this edited version without permission from the creator, and if I did share it I would credit them for the original.

I am also interested in a mod that allows in game screenshots taken by the user to be displayed as photos on the wall like phone photos are, and any mod that will grant explosive powers to Killer Queen.

If you want Kira in your game go here: https://kirillian.itch.io/sims-4-kmod (it also includes Dio, Hol Horse, and other characters like Sans and Spongebob)

And here is the Cannibal Mod: https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.co...i-have-finished

Thanks for reading!

Screenshots