Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Katamari Apartments

by squeam Posted 20th Feb 2009 at 1:52 AM - Updated 20th May 2009 at 8:27 PM by squeam

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:24 AM
This is a really nice apartment building! I love the simplicity of it.

I do have a question, though. Are all the expansion packs really necessary? I have all the expansion packs except for Bon Voyage, so do you think I could still be able to have this lot in my game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:39 AM
I'm sorry, it's my understanding that most of the expansions are required if the lot was created with that one installed, even if you don't use items from it, because file formats are changed from one EP to the next. Regardless I used at least two BV items so I really wouldn't want to crash your game.

Thank you for asking though. Maybe you could come back for it after getting the EP at some point.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:53 AM
I really like your apartment. I usually don't download apartments but yours was too cute to pass by

Let he who is without Sim, cast the first stone.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:56 AM
Ooh I love this lot. At first glance it looks simple, but all the little details and finishing touches make it so *real*. Thank you!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:24 AM
So realistic and nicely done ! Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:33 PM
cute, simple, modern... perfect

thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:41 PM
These apartments are so cute! I was watching an anime the other day that featured some apartments similar to this and I knew I needed some on the sims!

Thankyou!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:06 PM
This is awesome! I have trouble finding apartments that will house a family of sims, but I think this one will do nicely. I like the layouts and I think my sims will too. Great job.
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 8:18 PM
Thanks for this!! I was going to build something like this, but was too impatient (slow builder..teehee) Looks great ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:37 PM
is it just me or do they remind you of the appartment Harima lives in in School Rumble?
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:42 PM Last edited by ganguro : 20th Feb 2009 at 9:52 PM.
this lot reminds me almost of the dorm i once lived in...great work again, squeam!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! If it didn't sound funny, I'd say it even more!

I've been wanting to building Japanese style apartments for my Katamari village (most houses downloaded and installed thanks to you!), but just could never get it right.

So thank you SO MUCH for building this!

"Knowledge is power.
Power leads to corruption.
Go to school. Be evil.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 5:22 AM
Thanks for all the great comments, guys. Makes me super happy.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 6:44 PM
I love your Katamari series so much. I can't wait to play these apartments ;3;
Banned
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 2:49 AM
I love this!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 1:07 AM
Very realistic. Simple yet lovingly designed. Thank you.
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 2:41 AM
Wow, just..wow.
The kitchen and bathroom and exterior and everything! Like fanseelamb said, the little touches make it so real!
Loveee it !!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 5:50 PM
Thanks a bunch, guys.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:02 PM
Lovely! this is no doubt a true japanese "Mansion". Make me recall those good old shonen mangas from childhood. Thanks a LOT!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:56 PM
It's sad I can't download this because I don't have the EPs, but this is a great work!! Super well done! I love the Katamari houses! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:22 PM
This is such a cool idea!! I'm a huge Katamari fan, and I feel like you really captured the square simplicity of the Katamari world. x3
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
I always fall in love with the minimalistic yet beautiful and high functional spaces you create. I think I can't thank you enough!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 3:23 PM
This looks just like those typical apartments that I've seen in so many animes. Now my newly graduated or single Sims have a nice little place to live thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:34 AM
my god.. that Apartment, is beautiful, kindly reminds me of the one next to my house, nice work squeam
Page 1 of 2