Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ESkin-nAtural+

by teru_k Posted 21st Dec 2012 at 8:16 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:48 PM by teru_k : something want to say

494 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 392 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 20
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 3:11 PM
Thank youuuu they're beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 11:01 PM
Amazing! Thank you
Instructor
#78 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 11:03 PM
Absolutely beautiful, but I'm just curious, what "details" does this skin have? (are they normal or anatomically correct)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 1:51 PM
As always your skins are awesome and these look awesome but for some reason any skin I place in my game have this horrible mustard or orange look. Someone said it was from a patch. I want my sims to look like your in the picture how did you do it? I have my sim quality on very high anyone had this problem before?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 11:24 PM
Nice work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 10:11 AM
Fantastic skins. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 2:18 PM
Amazing!!! Thank you!
One question: I have already installed the "ESkin-nATURAL+Default-M.package" and "ESkin-nATURAL+Default-F.package". What is "ESkin-nATURAL+Default-CPU.package" ? Do I need to install this file?
Test Subject
#83 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 2:23 AM
I'm not experienced with downloading skins. Do you just choose one?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeLooRus
Amazing!!! Thank you!
One question: I have already installed the "ESkin-nATURAL+Default-M.package" and "ESkin-nATURAL+Default-F.package". What is "ESkin-nATURAL+Default-CPU.package" ? Do I need to install this file?

The last one you mentioned is for children. So if you want them to have the skin as default for them too, then yes, you do need it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 5:33 AM
These are beautiful. I remember downloading all of your creations from sims 2 and was sad to see you weren't creating anymore. I wasn't aware that teru k and Ephemera were the same person! I'm glad my sims 3 characters can use your lovely work as well!
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 11:37 AM
can you upload those sims as well
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#87 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 7:44 AM
I absolutely love this skin, it's definitely my favorite. I wish you would post the models on MTS - they're beautiful too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 1:09 AM
love these skins but I use the default one because I thought that would make the whole town use it,.? Im confused now as the towns people still use the ugly default EA skin.

Im using the Tan version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 12:07 AM
Really cool, I will try it!! They look sweet! *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:22 AM
I think this skin is beautiful, I like the sharp of the eyebag and the lips.
However, I feel sorry that Lemonleaf brings such bad things.
Even if work used, or "reference" (I am not familiar with this word, I am sorry) is similar, the dates do not match up.
I applaud your handle of the situation, it is a bad situation, but you handle yourself with honour.
I am replacing my default today, I am grateful for your sharing, despite hardship.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 12:59 PM
Love this skin, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:57 PM
Great skin, thanks so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 6:32 AM
A few questions: Is this a-hem, "realistic" down there? cause my parents like to snoop and if they spot a stray boob or so they'd take away sims.
Also, I feel like a dork for this one, but is this compatible with like the breast slider and muscle slider? Does it change them in any way? How about the beauty marks freckles, etc?
Instructor
#94 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 8:58 PM
Hi Ephemera! I recently added your non-default skins into my game and I really like the tan one. Some others I used look too yellow/green but your has nice color and detail. However... I am sad to report there may be a conflict with it and the facial hair from University Life. I added the skin to a sim I was created and then added one of the new UL beards and my sim's body when completely black. =(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:40 AM
tell it like it is, and you did! its on them really!
Instructor
#96 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
Hi Ephemera! I recently added your non-default skins into my game and I really like the tan one. Some others I used look too yellow/green but your has nice color and detail. However... I am sad to report there may be a conflict with it and the facial hair from University Life. I added the skin to a sim I was created and then added one of the new UL beards and my sim's body when completely black. =(

Hi again... Okay I did some more testing on this and I cannot re-create the error. So I'm not sure if there is a conflict or not. It might have been a coincidence that my game happened to glitch right at the moment I was using your skin. Which is a major relief to me because I really like this skin!
Test Subject
#97 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:37 PM
Can I use this in a sim upload to TSR?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 10:34 AM
Hmm looks nice it looks like your taking an Anime approach to the skin and eyes looks nice. Keep up the good work Ephemera.
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 2:20 AM
I downloaded these and my computer got a virus. Thanks! -_-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 9:53 PM
Does anyone know how I can get this face as displayed on the pictures for this mod? I'm looking for the male face that's displayed:

Page 4 of 20