Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterford Residence (The Handmaid's Tale) - TS4 - NO CC

by Simooligan Posted 6th Apr 2018 at 9:05 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2021 at 11:38 PM by Simooligan

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:56 AM
Great Job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 3:42 AM
WOW. Sh*t just got real. I might download this just so I can use the Extreme Violence mod to have June get her revenge on those evil Waterf*cks. You are a creative genius.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 8:26 PM
Wonderful job! Love it!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 8:35 PM
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong -- I downloaded the file, unzipped it and put all the files in my Tray folder but it's not showing up in my Library. If someone could help I'd appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 7:23 PM Last edited by Simooligan : 12th Jul 2018 at 9:37 PM.
I just wanted to thank everyone who has downloaded and shared this very special lot! Season 2 of The Handmaid’s Tale has revealed a lot more details of the Waterford’s home, which has been exciting to see what I got right, and where I took some creative liberties! I hope you are all having a “blessed day”!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 3:36 AM
Ty one of my favorite tv show and great to see it in game I love this house <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 4:07 AM
This is epic. Haunting and beautiful! The detail is incredible. Well done!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 1:09 PM
I love this house! You did an amazing job!
Instructor
#34 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 9:27 AM
This house looks very nice so I downloaded and installed it. But sorry to say it not showing up in my gallery. So I tried to search for it in the Gallery with your name but I could not find it there. Any ideas?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 4:36 AM
The creep factor is high on this house. Not because of the house itself, but the fact that you know who's house it is from The Handmaid's Tale.
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spotlight-shure
WOW. Sh*t just got real. I might download this just so I can use the Extreme Violence mod to have June get her revenge on those evil Waterf*cks. You are a creative genius.

I hadn't thought of using it to extract revenge via Sims on them. I might have to try it out and see if it makes me feel better.
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 4:24 AM
I've followed the instructions to a T and I cannot find the house in my library under gallery.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 6:15 PM
I watch this show too, so I love this house! Well done!
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazzysnow
I've followed the instructions to a T and I cannot find the house in my library under gallery.

Can anyone help? I can't find this house in my gallery, either.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 11:20 AM
the attention to detail is AMAZING!!!!! Wow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 3:50 PM
OMG this is great! you did a wonderful job. Under his eye
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 6:11 PM
WOW! I'm in love with this tragic show and I've gotta say...I always thought their house was gloomy and dark but nevertheless it was still beautiful in an antique way...Blessed be the fruit.
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th May 2020 at 4:54 PM Last edited by Ajohn : 11th May 2020 at 2:39 AM.
Just wanted to say I work across the street from this house and you did a fantastic job! The old carriage house next door has a tunnel running between it and the house. Closed up now but still cool and creepy. Was originally built for a doctor and his wife. He would see patients at the house in that time and apparently when someone would die they would remove the bodies from the house via the tunnel. My bosses son house sat for the current owner and he swears the place is haunted.
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 9:47 PM
It is almost terrifying how accurate this is....almost Amazing job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 9:49 PM
Amazing job! thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 6th Feb 2022 at 9:26 AM
amazing creation. thank you very much
Page 2 of 2