Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daughters of Chimeway Piano -Dedicated to Mom-

by Phaenoh Posted 26th Feb 2011 at 7:46 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2011 at 4:13 AM by Phaenoh

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 3:39 AM
Which EPs do you have?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 5:45 AM
This is great! Did you also make that big guitar-looking thing in the screenshot?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 8:42 PM
I absolutely love this piano. In fact, I will probably never use the Eaxis saloon piano again. Unless, I'm building an actual saloon, that is. I have the pack that comes with the baby grand piano, but it is too formal for most of my sims, not to mention too large for their homes. Thank you so much for doing this.
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 1:50 AM
This is magnificent, Phaengel! Too perfect (but, then again, when have you even made anything less than awesome?)

*Goes to play his keyboard. Needs to practice*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 10:51 PM
OMG. I have been searching for this style of piano since the day I got sims 2, this just made my day. plus I nearly passed out when i saw it. Fun fact this style of piano is called a studio or spinet style piano (I know that caus` I play piano) Ill test it out today.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 11:50 PM
OMG! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! This looks like the piano I grew up playing, too!!!

Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 5:20 AM
Love it! This looks like the type of piano I took lessons on when I was younger. Thanks so much for making this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:45 PM
The piano is my favorite way to get creativity, fun, and music/dance hobby. I sometimes just sit and listen to the great music. Thank you for creating an attractive alternative to the big clunky upright.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:54 PM
This is an absolutely beautiful piano. Love everything you do, Phaenoh, and this is no exception. Thanks so much. :D

However, I'm having the same problem as LauriMizutani. I took a screen of the error report. (I think that's what it was, it was in the cheat box)

I have all ep's and sp's if that makes a difference.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 5:17 AM
Oh man, this looks just like the piano I have now irl. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 3:54 PM
I love this piano! I always place one in my simfamily-houses so the kids can play on it, but the saloon-piano was always so big and oldfashioned. So this one is perfect!
Btw, where did you get that guitar that's next to the piano in the screenshot? I would really like to have that one too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 7:12 PM
Such a great balance for my sims who don't have the room for a grand but don't want the saloon-yness of the Maxis upright. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:12 AM
It resembles my Baldwin spinet that belonged to my mother. She passed suddenly when I was almost 5, but I have wonderful memories of listening to her and learning to play; more recently, I've played on it for my children.

Fantastic work! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:30 PM
Yes!!!! Finally!!!!thank you sooooooooooooooo much for this creation
Instructor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:18 AM
Oh, that's very nice. I do always like new variations of the skill objects.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 4:57 AM
Absolutely lovely! It works beautifully in my game.

Any chance of a white recolor? We had a piano like this when I was little and it was white.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 15th May 2011 at 11:26 PM
Lovely sentiment, gorgeous download.
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#43 Old 16th May 2011 at 7:49 AM
Oh hey, I have Free Time now. I can download this now! *downloads and thanks* It looks great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:47 AM
Thanks so much, I had been hoping for this for ages!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 9:09 AM
Oh my, thank you so much! It's gawwwgeous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 7:52 PM
This is beautiful! My aunt and uncle still have one like this in their house - they've had it since I was a little boy. Is there any chance you could make a white recolor? Their's was white, and I tend to use lighter colors in my Sim homes. I am not so savvy at making recolors of custom objects in SimPe.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:22 PM
Thanks sis for making Mom's piano! It looks just like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 10:05 PM
Its so nice of you to dedicate this to your mom. :3
Forum Resident
#49 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 12:33 AM Last edited by LilSister : 12th Oct 2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: correction
OMG! Thank you...exactly what I've been looking for...WOW!!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 3:48 AM
Oh my gosh, thank you! This is so much better, and more appealing to the eye, than the original piano that comes with the Sims 2. I can't wait to put this in my simmies' houses now! Thanks again! :D
Page 2 of 3