Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CaS Modifiers bugfix: Aging & Randomization (update V3)

by Shimrod101 Posted 16th Oct 2014 at 3:16 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2014 at 3:33 PM by Shimrod101 : Mod updated to V3

148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#101 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:54 PM
This mod is fine with the December 16th patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#102 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
This mod is fine with the December 16th patch.

Thank you! Thank you! I can't go without this mod!
Test Subject
#103 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:25 PM Last edited by SuzieThompson : 23rd Dec 2014 at 6:27 PM.
Just to let you know... when I put this mod in, my sims could no longer use the refrigerator. I took the mod back out and now they can use the fridge again.

I reinstalled the mod, cleaned my cache files and it's working now! YAY!!! Sorry for the false alarm.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#104 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:31 PM
This mod is fine with the January 13th patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 12:18 PM
I had to take this out, version 3 as it made my Build UI disappear. I only have a few mods and it was this one sad because It was great. Just t olet you know, after i took it out my build options were back at the top.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#106 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 2:24 AM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#107 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 12:53 PM
This mod is fine with the February 3rd patch.

Test Subject
#108 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:35 PM
Are these fixes stil necessary?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#109 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 12:22 PM
As far as I'm concerned it is still necessary, since EA removed the Male Sim files from the game which was their 'fix' for the wide-jaw squinty-eyes problem. It's preferable to have the separate files for males which are written a bit differently than the female/generic files.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#110 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:54 PM
All of my mods are fine with the March 10th patch, including this one.

Scholar
#111 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:11 PM
Can anyone confirm if this is okay with the March 26th patch? Still sorting out mods and haven't seen a report on this one either.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:13 AM
I think Shimrod is still looking at his mods but I have been using it and I haven't seen any issues so far.
Scholar
#113 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keekee53
I think Shimrod is still looking at his mods but I have been using it and I haven't seen any issues so far.

Well I am done with Sims 4 for awhile. Too many issues with CAS. I'm going back to Sims 3.
Test Subject
#114 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 2:53 PM
According to some folks on the official Sims forum, this mod unlocks pointy ears on non-Aliens in GTW.
Test Subject
#115 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 12:49 AM
Yes please! I agree with SeaWeedFire. I'm installing this mod just to get pointy ears.
Scholar
#116 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 8:06 AM
Does this mod need an update? - not interested in "unlocking" pointy ears - so, I guess I'll assume it needs some sort of updating.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#117 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 3:46 PM
It needs updating if one doesn't want the pointy ears on human sims.

Scholar
#118 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
It needs updating if one doesn't want the pointy ears on human sims.

Thank you for the response. I don't think I'm going to install Sims 4 on my new machine after all. Too many mods aren't updated and the game just isn't stable enough.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 1st May 2015 at 2:10 PM
I hope you don't get rid of the pointy ears. I am having a lot of fun making elf Sims. Thanks for making this mod. It has helped to make my game more enjoyable.
Scholar
#120 Old 4th May 2015 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Glimmer50
I hope you don't get rid of the pointy ears. I am having a lot of fun making elf Sims. Thanks for making this mod. It has helped to make my game more enjoyable.

Well, I have given up on Sims 4 (decided not even to install it on my new machine) - but, some people (like me) prefer realism. Maybe someone should just make a mod to unlock the ears for those who want them.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:00 PM
Well, I'm not really that concerned about pointy ears. I mean, it doesn't force pointy ears on all Sims does it? (I don't have GTW yet, so I don't know -- but I may get it soonish.) As long as normal ears can still be made just fine, it's a non-issue to me.

What I -am- concerned about is that Maxis seems to have made yet another attempt to 'fix' the variety of faces generated by the game, which sounds like they're messing with this system again. So . . . any changes needed to this mod due to the new Maxis 'fixes?'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 5th May 2015 at 11:35 PM
love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 3:31 PM
ngl, I primarily downloaded this for the unintended alien ear option, but it's so refreshing to see a range of faces cropping up in the town instead of the same chinless wonder everywhere. Thank you, Shimrod :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:27 AM
Superb! Thnx 4 sharing~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 8:44 PM
Thank you
Page 5 of 6