Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 6:54 PM
[CreepyPasta] |~The Proxy Trials~| [Survival]
This is my very first challenge, so I would love feedback!
This is based off of the series of Quizzes from Quotev - The Proxy Trials.
If you don't like CreepyPastas, leave now~.
Gone or not, who knows - if your reading this, yay XD. Okay, here we go:

Backstory:
Your Sim was an average person, when one day, s/he was walking in some nearby woods and got knocked out after hearing a swoosh in the bushes nearby.
S/he wake up and wander around for a minute in a fair-sized mansion, just to walk downstairs and see the one and only Slenderman, making breakfast (in a 'Kiss The Cook' apron). There were 4 (or more) other people, non-Creepypastas, and he explained that it was the newest trial of the Proxy Trials.

The Proxy-Trials was as the name said - it, in short terms, was to figure out who would become a new proxy of Slenderman. Now...
Let the Proxy Trials begin!

Rules:
1. Any cheats are fine, aslong as they do not disrupt the gameplay.
2. Do NOT leave the lot!
3. You MUST make Slenderman, [Optional CP Crush], A Random CP, Your Main Sim, and 4 other 'contestants'. If you have the mod that allows more people, I would recommend more of any character for the most fun experience~.
4. You can move the other characters if you wish, but I want you to try and not play them too much! Baka!
5. If a sim looses, they have to die - try something related to sredrum~ (Read sredrum backwards)
6. How to determine who dies: First, take the number of players (Example: 4). Then, go to random.org and put in 1-[#]. Your character is 1 - if it's picked, you die. Player 2 is 2, player 3 = 3, ect. If YOU die, you restart the challenge and loose.
7. If you want "luck" on your side, you can try to befriend the CPs.
8. Your optional crush can be anyone - even if your a girl, if your crush is a girl and chooses to swing that way for you, it's %100 allowed.. basically, Gay/Lesbian-Crushes are fine!

Getting Started
Create your Main Sim - any gender. Any traits are fine.
Make: Slender, 4 or more random sims, and 2 CPs - one can be a 'soon-to-be' crush, or one of the normal sims can be a crush.
Move into the biggest lot in the world your picking.
Make a mansion on one side of the lot, then make some woods and a 4+ story building - this will be your challenge-area.

How To Win [and lose ] !
Ways To Win:
Win The Trials.. obviously
[Optional: Manage To Fall-In-Love with someone :lovestruc ]

Ways To Lose:
Loose The Trials
Cheat The Random.Org
Leave The Lot

Gameplay Tips

If you want to survive longest, a few tips of mine is:
1. Hope for the best.
2. Occasionally switch your number up from 1 to uh.. anything, I guess. Just keep in mind what your number is.
3. If you believe in luck/astrology type things, here; http://www.horoscope.com/horoscope/...st-a-spell.aspx . Drag in a Clover into the cauldron and hit 'cast a spell'. It should give you a luck spell. Click whatever it is again, it should show you a wizard beside a cauldron with a prepared staff this time. Type in your or your Sims' name and hit Cast This Spell on: [Name]. It'll give you an explosion and it'll be casted~ It should help.

It's reccomended to cast the moment-ago mentioned Luck Spell whenever you befriend a character.

For challenges, you can either do anything or go to Quotev and take the Proxy Trial quizzes, then borrow those type of challenges (despite it'll be hard to replicate).

Keep in mind though - If you have your Sim and the other 4, for example for people w/o the mod I spoke of earlier, it'll work like;

Challenge 1: A sim dies - remove number from random.org [If it's 5, just do 1-4]
Challenge 2: A sim dies - remove number from random.org [If it's 3, just keep 1-4 and ignore 3]
Challenge 3: A sim dies - remove number from random.org [If it's 4, just do 1-2]
Challenge 4: If your still alive, you must face off with the last sim.

May you win the Proxy Trials~ ....
Good luck~

[If there is something similar to this, please tell me - I saw nothing about this but I COULD be wrong!]
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 4:58 PM
Default wow
This looks fun i shall try :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 11:14 PM
It sounds a tad bit like the hunger games challenge - but with a dark twist! I'd try it if I wasn't so caught up in other challenges :D

Call me Sukie please :)
My simblr: Paperheart Sims
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 5:34 AM
Sounds neat, how often do you "roll the dice" to see if someone dies?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
Sounds neat, how often do you "roll the dice" to see if someone dies?

I'd say that it's wisest to do it whenever there is a new challenge to kill someone off with - example, the series I based it off of, had 2-3 days of prep/relaxing time every challenge. In short, I'd say you follow this pattern if you want to keep it to a fair timing:

[Prep - 2 days long] [Challenge] [Prep - 2-3 days long] [Challenge] Etc Hope that helps!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 4:26 PM
Awesome! I wish there was a way to make Slenderman faceless in the sims T.T It would be so cool!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 2:27 AM
I CANT WAIT TO DO THIS!!! To bad their are barely anymore creepypastas challenges, hey can you make another!?