Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#101 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:43 AM
Then:

Now:

(Noticed a difference? :D)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:44 AM
wow 1306 that's crazy how different they are!
Field Researcher
#103 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:34 AM
One of my first sims:

A little better:

Now:
Field Researcher
#104 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:17 PM
Such an interesting topic. I can see some great improvements here.

Oldest pic I found. From 2004.

Also from 2004... and the funniest thing is that this guy is still alive XD

This is what he's now

Some recent residents of Pleasantview

Test Subject
#105 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:25 AM
When building I tend to build symmetrical houses. The kitchen on the left, and the living room on the right, dining in the middle and then bedrooms upstairs. I am trying to work on it. The only time I don't do it is if I am building a house I really never have my Sims live in.

"What ever road you may be on, know your never to far gone."
Test Subject
#106 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:03 AM
I loooove this thread. It's so weird seeing how people used to style their sims.

Oooold:

I not only used to think my sims were beautiful I also thought I was some sort of godess at photoshopping xD

New:

A couple of months old. I have so many 'alternative' sims instead of preppy little girl sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#108 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 6:26 AM
Then:
At the time, I loved how I managed to pose them like this:

Now:

Hmm, think I still like my old one lol.
Test Subject
#109 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:01 AM
Most of you are familiar with the poorly maxis decorated Caliente house. It just so happens that I've decided to make over all the maxis lots with my current designing skills, and the Caliente sisters' pad is up first (: My makeovers of the sisters themselves can be found here.

Entryway

LivingRoom

Kitchen

DiningRoom

Bathroom

Dina's Bedroom

Nina's Bedroom

Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 10:34 AM
This is my Fae Sim: I uploaded her in Jan 2006:

I changed her look yesterday:
Forum Resident
#111 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 9:07 PM
This is the oldest in-game picture I have after I had to re-install the game. It's from january 2009 (yeah, I have played less than a year ):

And this is my beloved and dearly missed Noora, the 2th generation's heiress (and the most beautiful elder I've ever had!) in my Legacy. It's from this fall.
Test Subject
#112 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:03 AM
old self sim (young adult) may 24, 2009

new self sim (adult) november 11, 2009

new skin tone, some surgery, better clothes.
maybe i should find a better picture for the new one.
and i've come a long way since i first started playing last year.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 5:28 AM
Because I can't play The Sims while my computer is dead, I was looking through some of my photobucket accounts and decided to share some of the oldest pictures I found. At that time I didn't actually play the game, I just built sets and posed my Sims for pictures that I would end up never showing to anyone. Here are just a few:

Test Subject
#114 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 10:16 AM
Here's the two oldest picture I could find:

And here's two of the newest:

I'm so grateful that I grew out of that CC Overload phase, and that shiny skin *shudder* (:
Scholar
#115 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:54 AM
Well, way back when I first started playing TS2, I didn't know how to take pictures, so my pics are all pretty recent - but this is before my CC-ability (I had this irrational fear of custom genetics and clothes):

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...25&postcount=88

It's one of the posts from my sad, failed attempt at the Yeoman Farmer Challenge (which I fully intend to try again... when I get bored with Pleasantview's monstruous storyline).

And this is now:

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...162&postcount=5

It's another post (sorry about the linkage, I've already posted every photo in my photobucket account once somewhere on the site) - this time from my (unfortunately) abandoned attempt at the Prosperity is Random Challenge - mostly because I decided to stick with Pleasantview for right now.
Test Subject
#116 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:17 PM
So when I was playing the Arden family today a rather bald Nina Caliente came to visit.
I was wondering why she didn't have her normal hair and what happened to her clothes so I
went to take a peek inside the Caliente household. At the (not yet updated) loading screen
this picture greeted me:

I was quite surprised as I don't even remember ever playing these two and the days of me using a huge
amount of custom content (including peggy hairs it seems - and shiny make-up and All About Style Clothes...)
are long gone. This neighbourhood must be from 2009 or so!
So I decided to give Nina and Dina a quick "back to the roots" make-over .

And since I had found this thread just 20 minutes before I decided to post the pictures here.
I hope they fit this thread's intentions.

PS: Apparently I had not managed to fix their relationship in 2009... Oh well.
Page 5 of 5