Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 1:12 PM
Default Yandere Simulator Challenge (Get To School) - Simplyapril
Hello,
Here is my take on the Yandere Simulator Challenge in The Sims 4.
The original rules which I'm basing it off is here: http://modthesims.info/t/567426
These rules had Get To College but unfortunately that mod isn't working so i'm using Get To School.

I'm doing a let's play on this challenge, so if you would like to check it out here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy7c1fb1VnQ
https://www.youtube.com/user/simplyaprilx

Background Information
— Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl.
— A Yandere girl is a girl who loves a boy so much that she is willing to threaten, harm, or kill any other girl who seems interested in him.

Mods
Simocide
Mischief MDK With Handbuzzer
Get To School (Requires Get To Work)
MC Command Center (Turn off autonomous Mischief unless you want possible student murders)

Create A Sim
1. Create Yandere Chan as a young adult then move her into a home.
2. In "Manage Worlds", go back and edit the household and change Yandere into a teenager via the cheat: cas.fulleditmode
3. She will now be able to live alone as a teenager (hopefully).
— Create Senpai + other students to populate your town.

Gameplay
— Confess your feelings to Senpai on the last day of high school and eliminate anyone who tries to get to him first.

Basic Rules
1. Your Yandere may communicate with anyone except for Senpai (This isn't about romancing Senpai. This is about sabotaging their love life so they have no choice but to accept your Yandere). They may only speak to Senpai on the last two days.
2. Your Yandere is not allowed to have people follow them until they are friends.
3. Your Yandere loses if their school performance drops. Senpai could never love an idiot.
4. Your Yandere loses if three or more people witness any murder that you directly cause (A witnesses is anyone who shows up to a crime scene you directly caused while you are close to the body). Three witnesses are enough to create a solid alibi for the police department to arrest your Yandere, and Senpai could never receive a love confession from someone in jail.
5. Your Yandere loses if Senpai is not your Boyfriend/Girlfriend by the end of graduation day. Senpai is moving to another country afterwards, and your Yandere will be unable to keep in contact with them. Senpai could never love someone they forgot about.
6. Your Yandere loses if Senpai is not your Boyfriend/Girlfriend by the end of high school. Senpai is moving to another country afterwards, and your Yandere will be unable to keep in contact with them. Senpai could never love someone they forgot about.
7. Although rare, your Yandere loses if Senpai dies. Your heart belongs to Senpai and Senpai only. Nobody could ever replace them. Nobody.
8. Your Yandere can skip school, leave early, or stay late at any time. Skipping or leaving school early, however, could cause harsh consequences to your grades, making it easier for your performance to drop, and Senpai could never love an idiot.
9. Your Yandere cannot use any methods to get an excused absence.
10. Your Yandere can visit school any day of the week, but must leave by 3:00pm.

Murdering Sims for Senpai
— Handbuzzer
To kill someone, use the "Trick With Handbuzzer" option in the "Mischief" menu. Keep in mind where your Yandere is when they attempt to kill someone. The last thing they want is a witness, especially if it's Senpai.

— Death Types - In my let's play, i'm aiming to kill a sim with a different death each time.
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/death/

— Slaves
In Yandere Simulator, you are able to kidnap students and mentally torment them to bend them to your will. Since the Sims 4 doesn't have any means of torture as of yet (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing), Yandere Simulator has a similar method of "breaking" your victims. You will need to build a "torture room" in your house to do this.

1. In order to begin the "breaking" process, your Yandere will first need to "kidnap" someone. They may kidnap anyone who either knocks at your door or accepts an "Invite To Stay The Night" interaction. They may not "Travel To..." your Yandere's home together or be invited to a party at your house.
2. Once a Sim is in their house, your Yandere may add them to the family using TestingCheats and teleport them into their "torture room."
3. Your Yandere may only capture one Sim at a time.
4. Captured Sims may not eat, shower, use the bathroom, have fun, be social, or sleep in a bed under your Yandere's "care." They may "Care For Self" while your Yandere is not home, but they may not leave the "torture room" at any time.
5. Captured Sims can live for a maximum of 3 days. They must die once that time limit is up.
6. To "break" a captured Sim, they need to have a -100 relationship with your Yandere. Your Yandere can use any method to obtain this goal except for the "Fight" or "Declare Enemy" interaction.
7. Once a Sim is "broken," they can be sent out to kill someone after school hours. They must be sent to school.
8. If a slave is sent out, they are not allowed to return home. They have until 3:00am to kill someone or else they must kill themselves via Simocide (see article for details: http://modthesims.info/d/534853).
9. Once a target has been selected, your slave can kill them via the "Trick With Handbuzzer" interaction. Your slave can only kill one person. Witnesses do not matter when your Yandere isn't doing the killing, even if it's Senpai.
10. After your slave kills a Sim, they must immediately kill themselves using Simocide. The perfect murder-suicide.

Clubs
This is a feature i decided to add :)
Joining clubs - Each club will have their own perks and skills you can learn.
eg. Occult Club - Mischief Skill (Voodoo doll)
Martial Arts Club - Physical Education Skill (This could help defeat your rivals *cough* delinquent leader *cough*)
I'll be continuously adding clubs as they appear in the original Yandere Simulator game.

I'm also thinking of implementing rules like everytime we murder a sim, Yandere must sneak to the bathroom without being spotted and wash her hands.
Feel free to leave any feedback!
I take no credit for the gameplay, murder and basic rules. Jaswq made it so props to them :)
Please check out my video of the challenge, i would be forever grateful <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 6:00 PM
Where do we find the uniform?