Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:11 PM
Default [Please read] So much spoilers on this forum :cry:
First it was about this, and then that ... ( DO NOT click the links if you don't wanna know !!)

Okay, I know I shouldn't be complaining and that if I want to avoid knowing surprises in advance I'm not supposed to read threads giving this kind of infos (wich I didn't), but PLEASE at least make some less explicits titles and add a [SPOILER] to it so I could know what NOT to look at.
That would be very appreciated by me and I think many other people, because I feel sad that I couldn't discover it myself. I've been trying to restrain myself from watching teasers during the game development, and I didn't even read the manual when I bought the game to have a total surprise on every matter...

So please once again, prevent people from being spoiled by adopting some little easy behaviors. I'm not trying to act as an admin, I just want to feel secured when I'm looking for infos on the board.

Thanks for reading this.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:36 PM
Well, you don't have to click on the thread. You're only spoiling it for yourself by clicking on the thread.

Of course some of the threads you can't really tell, but I'm sure there are ones that in the title itself, is a dead give away that it is a spoiler.

Ex: This one you linked to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim Simmer
Well, you don't have to click on the thread. You're only spoiling it for yourself by clicking on the thread.
I know this, and as I said I didn't read them. But just by their titles they spoiled me already... Wich is sad. I would have so much more liked to discover the M****** G**** by myself for example...