Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 12:14 AM
Default Twilight Racks In 1.5 Million Dollars World-wide!!
OH MY GOD! The Twilight Saga Newmoon, now in theaters, racked in 1.5 million dollars world-wide! What the heck is this! that movie sucks! I saw all the trailers and they're trying to make a drama i guess out of this! There should be a new genre just for Twitlight called "epic fail out of crap". anybody agree? How the h*** did this movie rack in 1.5 million dollars world-wide?!

Post your thoughts. I just thought this was the most idiotic thing that ever happened since Dallas Divas and Daughters. Seriously, 1.5 million dollars, people. I can't believe this is still in theaters.

Smiles from the Joker,
~Jokeress

P.S. 1.5 million.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 3:33 AM
It's not even a bad movie.
It wasn't even a drama either..

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Banned
#3 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 6:01 AM
I think that, even though I am group owner, I will sit through New Moon.\

Just to see Taylor Lautner shirtless
*thinks he's smexy*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 9:59 PM
Well, yeah, i guess i was alittle harsh. and i have to admit*cough* taylor's pretty hot *cough cough* heh. I knew it was wasn't a drama anyway. just wanted to make a point. Happy December
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 4:18 AM
Yeah I think that's why I like it more because Taylor and Jackson. Haha

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilOverlord
*thinks he's smexy*

Got to agree he's the hottest movie star out there.
Banned
#7 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilOverlord
I think that, even though I am group owner, I will sit through New Moon.\

*thinks he's smexy*
LOL! Yeah I think I will too... he's the only good part of twilight.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th May 2012 at 11:29 PM
Well anyone is better than Edward I would go to say that orcs, darkspawn (dragon age), grima wormtongue, lord voldemort and jar jar binks are more arrective than Edward .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Well anyone is better than Edward I would go to say that orcs, darkspawn (dragon age), grima wormtongue, lord voldemort and jar jar binks are more arrective than Edward .
I agree. HE'S SO UGLY!!!!!