Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 11:03 PM
Default Problems with achievements and mods....
I am having problems with the achievement Exercise in Fertility (Gold) Description: Get a Sim to have 15 children...I have tried before to get this one but after i get 8 on my lot either sims or pets.It tells me there is to many sims on this lot.I have aged the kids up to adults and had them move out and it would tell me the same thing....Any help or advice on this would be great....(How do I get more than 8 sims?)

I tried to download mods to where I could have more sims on a lot...But it didn't work if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it....(How do I download and use mods?)

Thanks in advance
if I put this in the wrong place I am sorry...I also tried to search for both before posting but couldn't find any information on it.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 12:14 AM
The achievement's name, or at least the phrase it's making fun of, seems rather fitting here.

Anyway, you could always try moving the mother onto a lot by herself before getting her pregnant. As for mods, just make sure you have everything set up correctly so the game sees them, look at 'Installing package files' under 'Help' on the site menu at the top there.
Site Helper
#3 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 12:39 AM
Alternatively, you could try having the father move out with his children once the lot is full... although this would involve having children with more than one sim.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 4:06 AM
Thanks for the help I think I have it figured out for now...
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 11:21 AM
There is another solution. After your sims acquire enough lifetime happiness, then can purchase the age freeze potion lifetime reward. Of course before taking this they may want the young again potion lifetime reward (or alternatively learn how to make it with the chemistry set.) Once they are young and effectively immortal, they can breed to their heart's content and at their own leisure.

It's a hard challenge to complete otherwise. Figure that a female sim, at best can pop out a kid every three days (barring twins and triplets), it really is impossible to complete this challenge within the typical allotted time span. Of course males can breed with multiple females. In fact, you could have a male whose goal is to pollinate every fertile female in town, married or not. It might go well with the heartbreaker lifetime wish. (To pull this off, mastering the social networking skill is almost essential.)
Alchemist
#6 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 1:47 PM
You could just age up your babies immediately to young adults and move them out, and then start making babies again until you have 15.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 1:38 AM
Can I use mods from more than one place together?If I am using nraas mods can I download mods from here and use them too?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 2:54 AM
You can use any mod from any site, provided they do not conflict with each other. Two mods that affect the same files, for example, will conflict with each other. Most of the time this is pretty self evident, and usually the mod creator (especially here) will post what files they altered. As an example: If you have Master Controller installed, you couldn't have this mod installed as well, as they would conflict because they alter the same things (not that you would need both, since Twallan has incorporated that mod into Master Controller as a whole).