Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#301 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirthey
Thank you! It's a 4t2 conversion of an Anto hair, which I got here. It has a very high polycount (Bella shows up bald on my family loading screen ) so you may want to consider this mesh edit.
Thanks! I'll check the links. Love this one of Johnny too. The softness and color is wonderful! His hair also suits him perfectly.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#302 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 10:33 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 26th Jan 2018 at 1:42 AM. Reason: Silly little typo!
On an outing with Juliette, Romeo went to Bluewater Baths and Salon, and got one of the stylists there (Garrick Avery I think his name was) to give his hair a makeover: (I think it's a Newsea style.)

I quite like it, but Juliette says it's horrible and he looked better in the Maxis hat. Arguably it makes him look a little younger, and Romeo is still at an age when he might not want that. ("Make the most of your youthful looks while they last, lad. They don't last long! ") Juliette's not letting the new hairdo affect her love for him though. She adores him just as passionately as ever.

I still think he looks better now. Do you agree with me or with Juliette? ("Agree" means you agree with me. "Disagree" means you agree with Juliette.)
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#303 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:07 PM
Some recent pics of my time with the Travellers

Forum Resident
#304 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 9:12 PM
Default I play maxis made sims a lot
Now: I have a lot of default replacements plus i did small touches to some myself. You can also see more of them in the "What's going on in your game (TS2)" social group under crowbroughed(?)

I can't find Joshua Ruben from the front (university) but Ashley Pitts I may have somewhere...

Ashley Pitts

okay

The next is not really a "maxis" but more like, a "copy" of Juan McCollough, but there is a few differences (mainly because my default replacement fixes unnatural faces, so Juan wears same face in my game as Paul. They wear same face, but it is basically that, I can say Paul did have Juan's hair to (like any bartender in a none maxis neighborhood) So I guess I'll put Paul in a Spoiler. Paul was originally just an NPC but made playable through marriage.

My sims game also spawned a copy of Naenae Kwa, but as none witch, so she is working in my game without problems. (Yes i did run a test to be sure.)
She is a nearly one off copy, just she didn't have the same skills and didn't have witch powers... IDK if she counts to since she is a game copy of the original Naenae Kwa but not really that Naenae with the fails?

Currently pregnant with Paul's child ahahaha.

and uhm, Cyd Roseland can be seen in the background here (with younger Paul, because Cyd turn profile with his face in all my other pictures...)

and I also play the RamaSwami's but somehow only Mrs Ramaswami do I have a picture of since their children is way more interesting.. maybe now I should say that everyone loves Paul...

This is the closest I can come on the maxis default, and some doesn't look anything like they originally should since default replacements...
I also got to kill a couple of Maxis. I can't remember which couple, but their son is in good care, on the other hand... I found out sims could die of being sad. Like, their beloved dies and then they refuse to do anything else than crying?

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#305 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 10:35 PM
Madison Fortuna and Jacob Margison arrived at Land Grant University and of course promptly aged up into young adults. (I did of course pick better clothes for both of them before snapping pics.)

They look so grown up! :lovestruc

When I combined them into a single household and moved them into a cosy campus house together, here's what they did during the move in cinematic:
Forum Resident
#306 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 10:01 PM
So I forgot to do what you're supposed to do when installing Viper Canyon so you don't get duplicates of the sim bin families. I'm making the most of it by making Olive Specter even more of a renowned serial killer. I updated her wardrobe as well.

Scholar
#307 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 10:16 PM
that's the olive i know!

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 5:44 PM

Angela Pleasant-Martin looks on sentimentally as her mother, Mary-Sue Pleasant coos to her unborn baby.

Lilith Pleasant usually doesn't think twice about spouting off a vulgar comment to her mom, but this time is a little different .

Rose Greenman enjoys playfully teasing her son, Reed Dreamer-Greenman about his little girlfriend. His half-brother Dirk Dreamer seems very intrigued.

Looking to make a good impression, Mary Gavigan cheerfully greets her new landlord, John Burb.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Mad Poster
#309 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 6:48 AM
A recreation of Agnes Crumplebottom, aged to a toddler. Frightened by her toys, stinky, with a stupid starched dress that was always showing her pantaloons. The wealthy Crumplebottom's were awful parents; now we know why she was such a creepy person.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#310 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
that's the olive i know!

I never made the connection that she was a serial killer when I was little, guess I was too innocent.

I thought she just had a very unlucky life and I felt sorry for her.
Mad Poster
#311 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 7:30 PM
Well, that is one interpretation. I think the Sims 3 version in Midnight Hollow gave her a backstory that said she was very unlucky and that's why her husbands kept dying. According to sims.wikia.com, she has the Unlucky trait.
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Olive_Specter

Just because a lot of people think she's a serial killer doesn't mean she has to be one in your game.
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by the geeky firefly
Nina Caliente has the cutest faces!

Please tell me where you got Nina's hair! She looks adorable :3
Forum Resident
#313 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:00 PM
Mary sue had thought her and Daniel were on the mend, hence her ending up pregnant again, until she caught him in bed with Nina Caliente. She decided she has had enough of his games and divorced him on the spot. She felt so much better getting that weight off her shoulders, while Daniel is finally realizing the consequences of his actions.

Scholar
#314 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 7:00 AM

Chester is having a hard time coming to terms with the suddenness of death. Talking about it is about the only thing that helps, albeit temporarily. Max Flexor is willing to listen, because he wasn't at the Capp graveyard and is curious.

This is a joke? Well, it's an intimidating Monty joke. "The Capps are good at making things go missing. Have you heard about the bomb they made disappear?"
Chester's hoping it's just a joke.
Field Researcher
#315 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 1:20 PM

Nina Caliente became an elder this rotation. I still have to play Dina in prison, but she will turn elderly too.

I rolled a cosmetic surgery challenge, so Jared Starchild looks a little different now.
Forum Resident
#316 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:17 AM
Johnny and Ophelia at Uni
Lab Assistant
#317 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 8:29 PM

Beau Broke is all grown up.

Loki Beaker, everybody.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 4:56 PM
Nina goes to work.

Forum Resident
#319 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:12 AM Last edited by didyouevenmakeasound : 14th Aug 2018 at 10:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tancred
Nina goes to work.

I've never used this career level, so all I thought was 'WHY IS SHE SO BIG???' before I realized she was flying
Mad Poster
#320 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:42 PM
Some pictures of Gvuadoin and her mother-in-law Juliette Capp (who doesn't look a day over 21 despite having 2 adult children )

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#321 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 7:37 AM
Jasmine Rai...

...in her element.

Forum Resident
#322 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:27 PM
It's not that there happen much but I like taking pictures
example of the burbs

Or Nervous Subject... being a subject I guess

But my favorite gameplay picture so far is of Daniel Pleasant after he got divorced with Mary-Sue... but not for him cheating, but for her cheating- anyway, I like how the moment of the pic became the whole "doubt himself" thing c:

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#323 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 8:20 AM
Denise Jacquet and Consort Capp have a friendly food competition for their first date

Denise isn't quite sure how she lost to cereal
Lab Assistant
#324 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 10:01 AM
Kimberly Cordial is looking particularly evil today...

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Top Secret Researcher
#325 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 9:21 PM
Denise and Gilbert Jacquet visiting downtown lots.

Screenshots

Page 13 of 18