Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#151 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 12:29 PM
Brothers for life...

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#152 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 8:42 PM

Nervous's party guests mourn the death of Olive Specter, then return to dancing and grazing the buffet. Nervous inherited the pot; her only other friend, Monica Bratford (they met at the fishing hole) inherited a little under $300, and nobody else got a thing.

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, Grimnir LeStrange tells Madeleine Estic-Moiselle a dirty joke. About a chair-desk. Sometimes I wish I could hear these jokes; other times, I'm just as glad I can't. Madeleine thought it was funny, anyway.

"Thank you for agreeing to be my first makeover, Ms. Dawn! You won't regret it!"
"Waitaminute - Lily said you were learning, she didn't say anything about me being first."
"Now, just relax, and sit very very still. Don't worry, I have a high creativity score!"

"Say, kid, that's not bad!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 4:23 PM

Two aliens from different planets, both trapped on Earth.

Scariest baby ever!

Still scary!

eep!
(the green one is the result of the first two female pregnancy, between the two aliens.)
Instructor
#154 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 4:32 PM
Doesn't that look cosy?

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 7:31 PM

Jean has an unhappy birthday

Brandi feeds the baby on it's father.

And then sends a new victim to the plant
She takes revenge on a guest who ate too much

Killing her lovers is one thing, but I think she might've gone too far this time, killing her children's friend.
Scholar
#156 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 1:10 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 15th Oct 2012 at 1:46 PM.
Tessa Ramirez took one look at Stella Gieke in her (lack of a) work uniform and plunked herself down next to her on the couch. Supposedly she was watching tv, but she spent more time glancing at Stella's leaves and grinning stupidly.

Tessa's girlfriend Freya Lam wasn't as impressed with Stella's foliage (and with Tessa's reaction to said greenery) and made her displeasure known in the way only a ventrilofart/insult combo can.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#157 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:42 AM

"...uh, Sienna, why are you-?"
"I want to be."
"*still has a crush on her*...You got naked for me?"
"Ew, no! For my boyfriend. I guess his brother is dating someone who skinny dipped in jacuzzis, and wanted to know if I would do the same since he's promising to wait until marriage with me. We're just going to cuddle, nothing over the top."

"So...get out Sebastien!"
"Ack!"

"No...YOU get out! Haha!"
"I'm serious. Get out of the hot tub."

Sebastien gets out. Maxwell is a bit turned off by the situation, despite his desire to get close to his girl. He shortly follows the alien hybrid. A party is probably a bad place to practice foreplay.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#158 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 5:03 AM

Pearl Onions got an A+, but - maybe she needs to go tell Grammy instead of Mom and Dad.

"Agh! Ghost dog!"
"What!"
"There's a ghost dog! Right behind you! And it's growling at me!"
"Lady! You stop that! It's okay, Dove - that's the dog that died when I was little. She's a good dog. She doesn't recognize us, that's all. Don't worry, she won't bite."

I wonder what Lazlo finds so interesting in Pierre's explanation to his oldest daughter about the um, spiritual connection he made with her late mother, with her late mother's best friend acting as medium.

Kestrel Hawkins steels herself to walk as far as the University Way Shops in a faux medieval outfit so tight she can barely take a step.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 4:12 PM
My self-sim and boyfriend's self-sim went on their honeymoon. They decided to Woohoo. In order to give them privacy, I left the room and waited around outside.

I didn't realize I dragged them to a nudist resort. :/

Unusual things happened at Vicnud and Bella Curious's wedding.

Jenny! Don't heart fart your Uncle! Once removed?
Top Secret Researcher
#160 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 7:49 AM
Isn't Jenny a sister of Pascal? Or is that Jill, which would actually be her uncle? Either way, squick.

In the middle of the night, some random couple appears on the Specter doorstep.

"Hi, I'm Ophelia Nigmos. Almost Ophelia Whippler! Hee. Is my aunt Olive still living here, or did the old bat finally die?"
"She passed on."
"Oh. Do you mind if we live here? I'm kind of an orphan because of her."

Franz is revolted by the idea, while Chaz Whippler is just curious where the cheese is kept. Reluctantly, mostly due to the persuasion of his robot wife, he allows them to set up a house where the graveyard used to be.

Which doesn't keep them from wandering into the Specter property.

"Hello, why are you in my house?"
"My wife needed to use the stove in here, because I was using the one in our house."
"Yes, and you?"
"There are chairs in here."
"You have a couch in your house to eat on."
"I prefer table and chairs, and so does my wife."
"Um, okay."

Can't beat them? Join them.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#161 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 3:22 PM

Samantha Ottomas is trying to get along with her future daughter-in-law, Harriet Hawkins, but it's uphill work. Samantha teaches high school and Harriet plans to be a teacher, so you'd think school would be a good topic of conversation between them, but apparently they have some basic theoretical differences.

Vidcund Neugierig isn't very good at pretending to look at decoration while actually checking out a girl's butt.

Josephine Ruben loves showing off at the karaoke machine! I'm sure her parents wouldn't get bent out of shape at all if they could see this.

Phoenix McClellan got engaged to Georgette Skirt so he could move out of the House of Fallen Trees, where he's worn out his welcome; but can even a Romance sim be comfortable sleeping with a woman under the eyes of so many mementos of past conquests?

Top Secret Researcher
#162 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 8:28 AM

"Loser, put your shirt on. We're taking you to Anhydrous."
"What's that?"
"A strip club. I don't know why it's called Anhydrous, the owner is just an idiot."
"Wait, why are you taking me to a strip club!?"
"Your girlfriend's blue balling you. How long do you expect to be a virgin, dude?"
"We were hoping to wait until we're married!"
"You're a sad excuse for a frat boy."
"Because I care about my girlfriend's feelings? Since anyway, isn't getting blue balled the entire point of going to a strip club?"
"Er...that's besides the point! Get your damn shirt on! Midas is driving, by the way."
"I really don't want to go."
"Sucks for you."

Yeah, Strip Joints just aren't for Maxwell.

Midas also agrees that the strippers here are lame, and they formulate an escape plan to travel as far away from this cruddy place as humanly possible. James is in the bathroom getting a quickie from one of the workers, so he doesn't mind the shoddy club as much.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#163 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 2:30 PM
The organizing principle of today's randomness is: Inappropriate conversations!

Mitchella Curious tries to impress cousin Jill with how grown-up she is, talking solemnly about Tycho's potty-training issues. Jill, to her credit, listens with a straight face.

On a visit to Dior Skirt, Dove demonstrates that she is, indeed, a Hawkins. Presumably the justification for this topic is that Dior's big sister just got engaged.

Tina Traveler is the first one to bring up the elephant in the living room - Trisha's babymaking affair with Julian Cooke, and the fact that her parents haven't woohooed once since her conception.

Trent spontaneously kissed Trisha in front of Julian, so presumably that's the instance of cheating that Tina followed her into the bathroom to congratulate her on. Or this might be sarcasm. Tina isn't very fond of her mom right now.

Instructor
#164 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:32 AM
Don't you wanna play a card game with with Io?

He's offering!

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Mad Poster
#165 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:10 AM

Vidcund Curious' wife Jan was trying to teach their son David a Nursery Rhyme, but he was more interested in chewing on his hand.
Top Secret Researcher
#166 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:10 AM

Sienna Larson brought her cousin, Snipe Grunt, out for dinner. When they sat down, Snipe began to go on about making out and kissing her boyfriend (I kid you not, that was the only thing she really talked about). Sienna sat and listened, while her stomach churned. It wasn't her Baked Alaska pounding on her digestive system, but the knowledge of the oncoming trainwreck. She knew it had to be said. It was the entire reason why they went out. So, while her younger cousin scarfed down a fine filet mignon, Sienna hesitantly spoke.

"You shouldn't stay with him."

Snipe slowly looked up, mouth full of steak. She swallowed.

"What?"
"Arwin. You shouldn't be with Arwin."
She shook a bit, then slid back in her seat.
"Why's that? Because he's too old for me? I can grow older. Because he's not nice? I'm not nice either. So, what is it? Why shouldn't I be with the person who makes me happy?"
"He's...a bad person."
"How?"
"He hurts women, Snipe. In the worst possible ways."

Snipe removed herself from her seat. She glared at her cousin, and replied.
"You're suggesting my boyfriend's a rapist?"
"I'm not suggesting he is. I'm telling you he is."
"What gave you that crazy idea?"

Sienna also stood up.

"Snipe, he tried to force himself on me!"
"Why would he do that?"
"I don't know!"

In frustration, the teen ran back into the restaurant. Sienna followed, and grabbed her shoulder. Snipe spun around.

"You're wrong! Arwin would never do that! "
"He did though, so he is obviously capable of doing so!"
"Why are you trying to break us up? Are you jealous?"
"NO!"
"Oh, so you just don't want me to be happy?"

"I WANT you to be happy, but I also don't want you to get hurt! Please, Snipe! Think reasonably!"
"I'll ask HIM what happened first, then I might trust you!"
"He's going to lie!"
"I don't need to hear this! I'm leaving! Thanks for the dinner."

Well, that was a bumble.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#167 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:28 PM
At least she tried.

Those awkward third-party moments:

"I see nothing, I see nothing..." David came in here to grow his little brother Pete up; but now Mom and Dad have him so embarrassed, he can't remember how!

Dora, having grown Pete's twin Dorothy up, rushes her to the potty in the master bedroom, then clears them both out expeditiously. "About to try for my sixth grandchild, eh? Well, don't let me hold you up!" (Actually, they're just getting their mood up for the long hard weekend. They can't start Grandchild #6 till David leaves for college.)

Guy and DJ commiserate over the behavior of Eva the cheerleader and Gunnar Roque. "I could scratch both their eyes out!"
"Well, don't. You'll get arrested."
"Oh, but you'd alibi me."
"Yeah, I probably would. Hey - did you know you have pretty eyes? They're kind of hard to see, but-"
"Wait, what are you losers doing?" Beauty timing! Gunnar likes luring women away from other guys; this is the first time the shoe's been on the other foot, and it's all his own fault.

"Don't mind me, y'all."
"Don't worry, we don't."

Test Subject
#168 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 4:27 PM
Yellow sims?
Test Subject
#169 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 4:27 PM
what the....
Mad Poster
#170 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 4:44 PM
This is a Sims 2 thread, so the Yellow Sims come from her/his Custom Content Alien skins.
Mad Poster
#171 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:12 PM
WelshPrincess, please do not double post, instead, edit your previous post and add to it.
Scholar
#172 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 11:04 AM
WelshPrincess: Orilon's right: the skintone is CC, more specifically jesstheex's "Wearing Diamonds" skintones (in Pooklet's unnaturals).

Thialfi Chalmers can't help but smile as his cheating ex-wife Tempest Grant is turned down by Romance sim Mickey Dosser.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#173 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:44 PM

Oh, Jill, mooning after the gay boy who's going to college soon is not the road to happiness! Maybe you can get somewhere with the townie service brat he brought home from school. Or hang on a bit, and maybe you can get together with Gavin Newson. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Don't listen to that vixen Dora Ottomas, PT! She's only using you as unpaid labor to get her house clean! What would Jenny say?

Monica's come into Strangetown before and not gotten noticed particularly, but let her take Dr. V. Curious to Garden of Eatin' for Baked Alaska Fest, to talk about aliens, and men are lining up to introduce themselves! Including her date's brother, who hangs around in a pointed manner, heart-farting her and making call-me signs. Sorry, Pascal, she likes blonds.

Presumably this is what's behind their sudden argument here, during what was otherwise a friendly game of pool at Strangebrewski's. Monica went to the restroom and came back to this. "Just because you've decided you're an old maid doesn't mean I have to resign myself, too! Butt out."
"I just don't like seeing you make a fool of yourself."
"I'll be as big a fool as I want, thank you very much. At least I'm not sitting on the sidelines letting all my chances walk past."
"At least I'm not freezing to death in a tank top during a blue norther!"

Field Researcher
#174 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:55 PM
Just because....

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Instructor
#175 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 10:44 PM Last edited by amora_selvagen : 31st Oct 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: adding picture
I am creating cavas with pictures I am taking from my game ..so my sim artist can "paint" it after...

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Page 7 of 121