Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 9:58 PM
Default May have figured out what's up
I figured out maybe why my game is crashing on the start screen! I remembered I have icemunmun's Canning Mod installed and since canning is now canon in Cottage Living, maybe that could be the issue!

What do you guys think?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 10:22 PM
Clawort, I'm really not trying to be rude. Seriously.

But, for the third time. I nor no one else can tell you which mod is causing your game to crash specifically. You need to remove your Mods folder, let the game make a new one, and add them back one by one until you find out which one it is.

Making a new post/thread constantly asking which one people think it is is not going to solve anything. That's the burden you bear when installing mods. You need to keep them up to date and that means putting in the work to find out which ones are incompatible with the newest patch and need to be updated.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jathom95
Clawort, I'm really not trying to be rude. Seriously.

But, for the third time. I nor no one else can tell you which mod is causing your game to crash specifically. You need to remove your Mods folder, let the game make a new one, and add them back one by one until you find out which one it is.

Making a new post/thread constantly asking which one people think it is is not going to solve anything. That's the burden you bear when installing mods. You need to keep them up to date and that means putting in the work to find out which ones are incompatible with the newest patch and need to be updated.

Alright then!