Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Petits Fours - 24 Delectable Pieces of Lingerie

by bruno Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 3:53 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 7:50 PM by bruno

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:09 PM
They are so lovely! Thank you ^^

"Ohana means family and family means that no one is left behind or forgotten." /Stitch

"I'm on caffeine and sugar" /ME
Instructor
#52 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 12:48 AM
They're nice, but can you create a version of these wherein they're not transparent and the (no offense) private parts can't be seen?

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 12:40 AM
Bruno you have to tell me where you get your textures from?
If ya want to keep it a secret just email me at [email protected] please!
And if ya dont want to tell me ill kill ya * joke*

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 11th Dec 2007 at 2:40 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post
Default Yay.
Very nice job.
I have also made several "undies" in body shop, but since I switched my sims2 over to my external hard drive, I cannot save any of my creations
from body shop any more.

But anyways, very nice job.
They are vvery detailed.
For a second though, I thought the shadowing on some of the
underwear was poop.

But I know it's not.
Anyways, good job.

I just downloaded the trial version of WinRAR, so now I can
finally download these!

btw, if you could include a link for the skintone
on your models, that would be great. Thank you!

ohai, i'm marisa!
:3
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:39 AM
these are lovely!
my sims will never be short of underwear now.
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:29 AM
Precious!! Great job, bruno!!

**Alone big brains can estimate my intelligence**

Thearah...
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 7:17 AM
Wow. Those are so beautiful! OMG thanks for sharing!

It's only funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's hilarious!

-Tara
Instructor
#58 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:10 PM
Considering how rarely I have my Sims wearing just their underware, I don't have any custom lingerie downloaded. Then, I saw this set and I was so impressed with the quality of the work - plus the 24 different styles to select - and I thought, "Why not?!" Thanks for adding to my Sims' wardrobe!
Test Subject
#59 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:27 AM
Absolutely stunning! <3 Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:42 PM
Those are absolutely sexy and adorable little almost-nothing undies!
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:36 AM
Pretty !!! :D
Field Researcher
#62 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:26 PM
Okay, that's it...*starts clearing out folders :-D* Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your creations are?! You are for sure one of the sites biggest talents! And I am so glad you're here! Thanks to you my Simmies can have the kind of pretty things I wish I had Thank you for sharing your talents!
Scholar
#63 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 11:21 PM
Thanks a lot, for all the beautiful stuff you make

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Instructor
#64 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:54 PM
Thank you sooo much! I resisted looking at these for the longest time cuz I worried about having sooo many downloads. Now that I know how great they are, I can't resist downloading them. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 12:14 AM
Thanks for making something so real - this is what real women wear, without jewelry and diamonds on their g-strings. And they're so flattering too! Man, you should open a lingerie shop in real life! You'd have a ready-made loyal following of MTS2-fans!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
Uh, I have few undies :l These are amazing! thanks!

;
Field Researcher
#67 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:52 AM
Thank You.
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:53 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
OMG! How you can do things like this? You're really, really good! I am addicted to your works, 'cause I love them :lovestruc

Ps. I'm from Finland(that's the reason why I have so bad English- writings), and you are too...? :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 11:56 AM
thanksthanksthanks!!! OMG! I dont know what to say! I'm chocked! Is it possible to make underwear like this? It's SO good!
Thanks! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 3:25 PM
Have you this set but without pajammas? please!!!
Scholar
#71 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 1:03 PM
Your Bra & Panties Sets are Absolutely Beautiful! They Look Fabulous In-Game! ThankYou for Making My Sim Gorgeous!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 10:33 PM
Your Lingeries are beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Very nice job Bruno.
Part-time Hermit
#73 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 8:57 AM
A fellow simmer from Tampere thanks for the gorgeous underwear . The female simmies in my game are going to get a complete makeover with your make-up and lingerie.
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:32 AM
Oh my goodness. These are absolutely beautiful and hot! Finally get some cute underwear instead of those grannys hehe. Thank you so much for all of your clothing, they are all absolutely stunning! You're an ammazing clothing designer, you should really try doing it for real. I would totally buy your clothes, they are outstanding!^-^
Instructor
#75 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:32 AM
Bruno these are just gorgeous! Thank you!
Page 3 of 6