Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#351 Old 31st May 2011 at 5:20 PM

Rain on a roof.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#352 Old 31st May 2011 at 5:36 PM
I never really noticed how colorful the soap bubbles are until now.

Lab Assistant
#353 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:57 PM

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#354 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 4:59 PM Last edited by grammapat : 12th Nov 2014 at 2:24 PM. Reason: more stuff
I found a better picture of fridges...below..

And a challenge! I used to have these pictures, and named all the items...Can you find?
A grocery basket
The things that get thrown out of the operation dummy thing that teaches mechanical
Plus - there is a slice of pizza on top of another machine, the thing they can stand in to fill (or empty) their needs. And if you put pizza in someone's inventory, when you take it out of their pocket it's all messed up!
And if you've ever accidentally got "inside" someone's head, and been scared...is anything IN there?

This one shows what's behind the left door - bread. On the top shelf: a tray for making cereal -milk, cereal box, and those strawberry that come out when you make cereal, but never get IN the cereal. And the six-pack (beer) is sitting on the tray. Jar of mayo? If you get closer, the stuff on the door is FAKE! Just flat pictures of ..what?

The middle shelf has gory looking something; when they "get leftovers" that food is all that's on this shelf. And what's with all the giant fruit?

And I found that "machine"- it's such a great looking mess! Car battery powered. And a piece of pizza..

Pizza, and additional "potato power"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#355 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 7:43 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 10th Dec 2015 at 10:37 PM.

Mad Poster
#356 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 2:59 AM
If you get close enough the contents of the food delivery is MOSTLY identifiable:

eggs, wrapped meat, milk; a folded package (cookies?), ice cream, and what IS that other thing?

Scholar
#357 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
If you get close enough the contents of the food delivery is MOSTLY identifiable:
eggs, wrapped meat, milk; a folded package (cookies?), ice cream, and what IS that other thing?

I think it looks like a packet of these marshallow-thingies , which apparently don't have a common folksy name in English.
Mad Poster
#358 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 5:24 PM
We call them Whippets, here
Though the packaging looks nothing like Whippets's...and i still have no clue what it could be.
But if i get way too curious, I'll just extract it from the game and take a closer look.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#359 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 12:25 AM
I thought there were hot dogs in there, but now I can't really make it out.

Mad Poster
#360 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 3:09 AM
Well, my son's guess : donuts. 8 of them, 4 on each sides.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#361 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 1:04 AM Last edited by grammapat : 17th Dec 2014 at 6:49 PM. Reason: and another one...
Donuts? Can't really tell.
And who could tell what bees REALLY look like? They look like machines to me, but guess a pixel can only do so much.

A toddler drawing from the Activity Table

Scholar
#362 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 5:04 AM

What one sees when trying to beat the Reaper at his own game...

...and what one sees after figuring out extra slots and OMSPs.
Mad Poster
#363 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
I think it looks like a packet of these marshallow-thingies , which apparently don't have a common folksy name in English.

Ah, well, they do, but it's rather offensive, and hence all brands are sold under different names and there is no general name for them. They are not commonly sold in England, though, we have Tunnock's Teacakes which are a shorter version, with jam. (Far superior.)

The blue thing looks like a roll of medical type paper towels to me!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#364 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 1:18 AM
The "blue thing" looks to me just like the top of a gallon of ice cream (you can see the whole thing).
If you are obsessive like me, you would want a toddler to have a birthday cake with just one or two candles; all the cakes have like 47 (?)

Field Researcher
#365 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 9:04 PM

Cop car's (probably very uncomfortable) metal seat headrest. I love how a random house is reflected in it lol

The back of the delivery truck with boxes!
Scholar
#366 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:43 AM

Those candlesticks...not that detailed, and yet they look good even up close. No wonder Bella looks so happy.

A few of Skell's pictures, viewed at night...

This is what blogging about Arts and Crafts looks like? It looks a bit like what I'm doing now with these pictures...
Lab Assistant
#367 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 6:39 AM Last edited by abrtx : 10th Oct 2015 at 8:10 AM.

Only the yellow cake's texture reminds me of the sponge sims use to sponge-bathe.
Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Babicatz05/TurkeyPussy.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by so_freakin_glam
I dont get the turkey Joke....im 19 btw so please tell me

Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
19 and still can't spot ... reproductive organs? lol

I didn't jump to that either, it looked like an imprint of a weeping girl (she's covering her face) with a grass-skirt (the extra stuffing). She's probably crying because everyone think's she's genitalia.

edit: oo found something!

he's so happy like smiley-fries
Screenshots
Theorist
#368 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 10:32 PM
Dirk Dreamer, had the day off from work and decided to grill some burgers (in his pajamas ). It started to rain and thunder, so I checked to see if he was almost done, as I didn't want him to get struck by lightning. That's when I noticed the detail of the fire, the spatula handle and the burgers. It's the little things about this game that makes it still one of the best.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#369 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 10:45 PM

A cute pair of shoes, from a punky outfit by Lianasims.

Bienchen's sandwiches can make you hungry for real.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#370 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:27 AM
Some daisies:

Flower making:

The old fashioned till:

Will Wright pattern on her top:
Mad Poster
#371 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:53 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 4th Jun 2018 at 1:27 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
A llama-headed merman on the stern of the pirate ship from Bon Voyage.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#372 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:19 AM
Um, a fish, fruit and veggies, mystery stuff, and BEER... but where's the chips?

..but nothing is "real" - just flat pictures

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#373 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 10:44 AM
Your eyesight must be better than my Gramma - I can't really see that.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#374 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:10 PM
What? the "flat"? If you pan into the fridge, you will see what looks like CARDS with pictures of "food" on them.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#375 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 10:00 PM
Nah - the size of the picture. Squinty!!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 15 of 19