Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:45 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 11th Jun 2009 at 1:37 PM.
Default Show Us Your Shops and Businesses (v2)
Built a perfect little store in your game? Do your sims have a booming business? Show us what you've made here!

Show Us Your Shops and Businesses (v1)

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
#2 Old 14th May 2009 at 9:18 PM
I don't have any experience to draw pic.
but I will try.
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th May 2009 at 9:19 PM
You don't draw them, You take them in-game by using the ingame camera and/or a photo taking software
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:34 AM

Grand Central Terminal at sunset -- the railroad station for my neighborhood. More pics here: LJ

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:08 AM
Fabulous flux1212! It looks so dramatic.
#6 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:56 AM
Those pictures at your LJ floored me. They're so gorgeous. (Drusilla, Landau, Buffy references?). So much work went into that trains station and it looks fabulous. Love the "got a lot of stuff?" poster!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th May 2009 at 3:54 PM
Wildchild453: Thank you!

kisskissbangbang: Thank you -- and yes, a Buffy reference -- no one's ever picked up on that before!

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th May 2009 at 5:20 AM
OMG Flux! Your building/decorating skills are fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th May 2009 at 4:06 AM
danirawr -- thanks!

Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th May 2009 at 4:22 AM
The picture posted here...Grand Central Terminal at sunset... I want someone to make that into a sims 2 painting. It is so beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th May 2009 at 7:42 AM
Your creations are amazing flux! (I know everyone keeps saying that, but there's a reason!) You must put a lot of time and effort into them.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th May 2009 at 5:59 AM
Anebrd and 71michelle: Thank you! [blushes]
Anebrd: Maybe I'll turn that pic into a painting to hang inside the terminal. If so, I'll upload it somewhere and let you know ...

Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st May 2009 at 4:14 PM
Am I the only one who thought flux's pic was from sims 3?
Haha I was so sure about it, and felt very confused until I saw the rest of the pics.

Great graphics flux!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:48 PM

A row of shops on the main street in my neighborhood...

From left to right: Center City Cafe, Patrick Drugs, Spaces: Furniture and Interior Design, Wired World Electronics, and Fran's Fashions.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:48 AM
I was bored so I renovated the cheap grocery store in Belladonna Cove to include an upstairs bar/pool area. (sorry can't remember it's name!).

Jmac90 - Love your row of stores, they look very urban and realistic.
Flux - WOW! What a great station. Your LJ pics amazed me also!

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Instructor
#16 Old 22nd May 2009 at 12:05 PM
beatdoc that lot rocks now. great job you did.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:30 AM

Combination toxic waste storage facility and nightclub (!!!)
Pics of interior and closeups of exterior here

Forum Resident
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:22 PM
Flux, your game is just...wow! The building and decoration is amazing!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:00 AM
A diner I am trying to move Spock and Family move in. Actual diner is downloadable so I am not taking any credit. I only added second floor and turned it into the flat.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:23 PM
danirawr_sc: Thanks!

Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:11 PM
HOLY.........im not gonna finish that but
Flux your buildings = parfait ( perfect in french seems a betetr way to say it cuz your buildings remind me of some french buildings i saw in picturs when my friend went to france for abit ) oh that reminds me no-one has welcomed me to mts and ive been here fror 2 days or so -feels lonly and unloved-

Yeah baby, im a ninja ^^ like my turtle ninja ^^?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
Thanks, Azrive -- and bienvenue à MTS ...

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:48 PM
Jmac90, those are GREAT. They look like taken straight from Sim City 4 (I find the building there adorable)

Here's a small neoclassical square or something like that. It's the only historical architecture style I know, and I like it a lot. Plus, I recently wrote an essay about a real neoclassical square, and I have to say, beign there is kinda impressive.

This one is much smaller, though, I don't want my game to die.

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM

Beggars Alley -- Blade-Runner-esque city block in my sci-fi neighborhood, Cinnabar -- with soba (Japanese noodle) shop, karaoke lounge, pinball parlor ... more pics at LJ:

http://flux1212.livejournal.com/

Alchemist
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:45 PM
I'm speechless... Flux, Your lots are getting more and more complex and amazing!! Seriously, i'm wowed!
Page 1 of 12