Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATED**Quistis Trepe from FF8

by shannanagins Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 4:33 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2006 at 11:23 PM by shannanagins

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:34 AM
This is a GREAT job!If I didn't have another version of Quistis already in my game,I'd download this one!I give you 2 thumbs up for such a GREAT skin!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:03 AM
Wow!Quistis is my fave female char in FF8!Thx a lot

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Field Researcher
#28 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:13 AM
Great work! She's gorgeous.Thanx!

see all my creations
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:16 PM
great job

"BADALU"
"SUL SUL"
"TAS MUFADA"

avatar made by xSimmerettex in http://p4.forumforfree.com/thesims2.html
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:19 PM
Lovely! =)

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:13 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments! My next creation will be Zell, then Ellone, so keep an eye out. Also, I am going to make seed uniforms for male and female at some point after that. I would really like to make Balamb Garden also, but that's going to take a lot of work, so that may be awhile Haha, then maybe I can start working on some FF2/4 and 3/6 skins once I finish the FF8 stuff.

Again, thanks for the comments and thanks, they encourage me to keep making more stuff for everyone!

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:46 PM
Are you going to make Fujin and Raijin as well?It'd be nice to have Seifer's posse in the game.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:22 PM
Thats Quistis Trepe rocks!! Thanks for making her!

Quote: Originally posted by Rock Chick
She's wonderful !!! FF8 is my all time fave final fantasy xxxx Thanks so much

Me too!

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:33 PM
I love Quistis. The only thing sad about her in FF8 was that they started into a possible story with her but then went off ignoring her for the most part and her story kind of faded off and the game was more focused on Squall and Rinoa. I really wished that SQUARE SOFT would have taken her character a little further in that game. Oh well, her story will continue in my Sims. To hell with you SQUARE SOFT...haha.
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 10:27 AM
Another awesome upload from Shannanagins. You're my hero.

...somebody's doing a great job. I'm just glad its not me. I couldn't handle the pressure.
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 4:14 AM
flippin sweeet!!!! thanx big time

keep it clean y'all
#37 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:56 AM
I'm very like FF8 charactor! thx!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
I've had my past doubts, but this is very, very good. I'm satisfied with the clothes AND the facial features.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:59 AM
This wont work for me, i cant see her clothes and yes i did download the mesh but just to make sure, its the red dress with jope in the pic not the one with suza?
Good work anyway, its the best Quistis i have seen.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:33 AM
I can't get the mesh. The file that you pointed out has the dress file, but is missing the mesh.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:26 PM
I checked, the mesh is included with the dress. You should be able to see Quistis after you extract the .zip from simchic to your downloads folder.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 1:45 AM
whoa, looks EXACTLY like her... thanks for uploading! I love every single Final Fantasy game ever made

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meg_Lucky
Thanks!
Really great, shes my favorite of the FF8's! :D

THANKS!!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:00 AM
Oh my goodness! It's perfect! Thank you so much and please keep up the good work!

If you like my stuff, please hit the Thanks button.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:43 AM Last edited by denimjo : 24th Apr 2006 at 5:04 AM.
Thank you very much for providing detailed instructions on which mesh to download. It is beyond annoying when one has to guess which mesh is required.

Your sim is lovely. I don't actually play the FF games, but I will definitely find a place for her in my game. :D

...although now that I've tried to play her, her outfit does not show up. Is the mesh called 'Yolu_GirlfriendsJoanNY?' If so, I'm still having the problem a previous poster had: namely that that file you pointed us to has only one file in it: the dress skin and not the mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd May 2006 at 5:07 AM
I think you downloaded the wrong mesh. It's a purple and yellow strapless knee length dress. Solid purple on top, yellow on bottom, and green shoes. Called MESH_simchicpencildresstwo. I hope that helps! :P

Test Subject
#47 Old 19th May 2006 at 2:43 PM
I can't find the dress there at all. The closest thing is a yellow top, red bow around the middle, and pink skirt with bright red shoes. I also think it has sleeves. It must not be a freebie anymore.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:16 PM
It's there. Here's a picture:

but also, the one you mentioned would have the same mesh.

Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:32 PM
Nope, it's disappeared:

But the one next to it would have the same mesh? Thanks a lot, I've been wanting this Quistis for awhile, she's the best one I can find anywhere! (And she's the only ff8 character I like. )
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:36 AM
Hmm. The sim chic website has changed. I can't find that mesh anywhere, or any color dresses for that matter
Page 2 of 3