Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 6:53 AM
Default Wall-e?
i saw it opening night at midnight!
freakin cutest thing i've ever seen.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 6:56 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but I know I have the name stuck in my head from the commercials and such. My friends and I randomly say it sometimes to each other.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:38 AM
How funny! I was just thinking about opening a thread about Wall-E.
But not about how great it is... I was rather wondering why everybody is so excited about this feature.
I haven't seen it yet, but saw several theatrical trailers of it and for me it seems pretty boring and definitely not cute. A weak story, no dialogs(?) and what the hell is actually cute about a robot??!!

Anyway, not only that it is considered to be the biggest box-office success this year, no, it's also in the ACTUAL Oscar race! Not the animated feature category, which it will probably win anyway, but the best picture category.

If you know what is so great about this movie and what makes everybody so mad about it, please, please tell me!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:48 AM
I thought the trailer was one of the best and most memorable of 2008. Really looking forward to seeing the film.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 9:04 AM
Eee, I want to see it so bad! But through asking people to see it with me I've discovered the horrible reality that my best friend hates robots. ):
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 1:23 AM
I want to see it SOOOO badly.
Lookin' forward to it!

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon