Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orange Juice, Milk, and GTW Soda Gives Energy

by ~MadameButterfly~ Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 1:50 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2016 at 8:04 PM by ~MadameButterfly~

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:52 AM
I wanted to ask if the new special "healing" traits added to OJ and tea with Get to work still work with your two mods? (I have this one and the tea energy mod.) I had my sims drink OJ like crazy and they kept on being sick, unfortunately.
Mad Poster
#52 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 3:11 PM
I had this one in yesterday (I've had tons of problems so YMMV), had one sim drink milk and one OJ... milk works fine, like it always has. OJ didn't raise energy at all. EA's done something somewhere, I'd bet money on it now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:28 AM
Where you able to add the coolers from outdoor to the mix? My sism could really use the boost. Especially there. They always arrive tired even though they left lot at full energy. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
I noticed a mention of tea or juice to combat sickness when I loaded my game, and that, combined with your mods not working on cooler-initiated drinks, have me wondering if they changed more than it looks like at first glance.

I have six mods in right now, a tenth of what I usually run, thanks to patch/GTW hijinx.

I believe the milk mod threw an exception error earlier. Took it out, figured OJ would do the same so I haven't tried it yet, but I did put the coffee mod in.

Good news is, it's working fine, as far as I can tell. Bad news is, kids are just gonna have to sleep it off. Oh well.

It always seems to be the mods that do things to items that my game hiccups over. Not the ones that make "under the hood" changes. Strange.

I don't have get to work but the juice and mild have been working for me, since the 1.5 update. Haven't tried this put this mod in to replace it yet so can't speak for it. I too am hoping the cooler can be added to the mix.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 4:31 PM Last edited by ~MadameButterfly~ : 19th Apr 2015 at 5:04 PM.
The SimGurus only just sent the modders the updated April 13th patch files on Friday. The orange juice and milk were rebuilt after the March 26th patch with the new GTW information, and they are fine for the April 13th patch as well. So, be sure to grab them if you haven't done so already. I am currently working on the cooler milk & juice. I would have done so sooner, but I was not going to make any new mods until I had the absolute latest version of the files.

EDIT: And they took away the cooler milk's ability to satisfy any hunger, so I'm going to give it back its hunger points as well.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 7:33 PM
Cooler Milk, Cooler Juice for Outdoor Retreat are up! And as a special bonus, I've added GTW Soda as well. See the description for information on how to unlock the GTW Vending Machine for all lots.

Field Researcher
#57 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 7:54 PM
SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does the happy Dance
Thanks so much,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 6:22 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the new versions, I was honestly just thinking about how I needed these versions the other day.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:27 PM
Alright!.......thanks so much!
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 3:27 AM
Hello thanks for this mod! But I want to ask if is possible to you to make a Light Ver. of the Soda as well. If is possible can you make this,please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 5:43 AM
OMG,very handy additions here!
With cooler juice/milk,sims can restore energy without any cost almost everywhere.
Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:55 PM Last edited by zenda772 : 4th May 2015 at 11:07 PM.
Umm the milk and juice from Refrigerator keeps resetting sims. I can use the cooler though and it work so not sure whats up. It was the base game max orange juice causing the problem.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 4th May 2015 at 11:06 PM
Everything is working for the max energy gain but the orange juice it resets my sims if I add it back to game. The orange juice works fine for the outdoor.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#64 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:24 AM
May 4th Patch - EA applied some bug fixes to all of the files used for these mods, so be sure to grab your updated mod!

Lab Assistant
#65 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:15 AM
Nm, it updated the page now..

Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
May 4th Patch - EA applied some bug fixes to all of the files used for these mods, so be sure to grab your updated mod!
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:40 AM
I really cannot thank you enough for this mod & for keeping it updated, I use it constantly & would hate to play without it! <3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#67 Old 18th May 2015 at 1:04 AM
Thank you very much for keeping up with the patches and updating your mods, MB!!!!! :D
Mad Poster
#68 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:37 AM
Yeah... that bit about OJ not working? It probably would have worked a LOT BETTER, if I had had it installed!

I wasn't paying (nearly) enough attention, misread something to make me think milk and oj were in the same file, and shot off my mouth before i dug deeper.

Apologies, that one was ALL Me!! Sorry, MB!!! (30 lashes, wet noodle?)

I love your drink mods... they go in ASAP after updates etc.

However, I *am* here because now I have a NEW problem. Something caused my game to generate a 47k (omg!) LastException file when I told Eric Lewis to go get a Milk from the Fridge. SKL house. He didn't have anything in his inventory before, but before he took 3 steps the milk appeared in his hand, and, well... this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unlr1cvwp...eption.txt?dl=0

I'm not saying your mods did this, I'm just saying this happened, and since I know your mods play in this area, I wanted you to see this file, if you're interested. If you can/will help me with it... that's just a bonus!

Thanks for hanging in there, your energy mods are a gamechanger for me!
Mad Poster
#69 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:02 AM
quick update, I deleted my localthumbcache file and repaired my game (all pieces), tried the same fridge after, and I've had no more issues. Probably just a cache-gremlin in this case. Everything is behaving now... pre-Newcrest... we'll see about after!

Just wanted to let everybody know it probably wasn't a mod-thing, but a fridge/cache thing, in my game. Move along... nothing to see here...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#70 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:52 AM
Thanks for reporting back!

Mad Poster
#71 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:20 PM
post update mod check... everything okay with the drinks?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 4:19 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
quick update, I deleted my localthumbcache file and repaired my game (all pieces), tried the same fridge after, and I've had no more issues. Probably just a cache-gremlin in this case. Everything is behaving now... pre-Newcrest... we'll see about after!

Just wanted to let everybody know it probably wasn't a mod-thing, but a fridge/cache thing, in my game. Move along... nothing to see here...

After this last update we seem to have had a few of those cache glitches. This mod had been ok, but I had to remove all my CC and mods and clear out all of my cache files to get a pregnancy issue with male sims resolved. I just replaced my mods tonight so hopefully this mod is still working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 2:55 PM
YOU ARE THE BEST, THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 6:56 PM
Need this mod. Thanks
Page 3 of 4