Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 12:26 PM
Default TS3 Generations - Found the Costumes
So I was Dixie-ing around with TS3, and I decided to try and see if my game crashes with the afterschool activities. I loaded a save in Riverview with three children, one of which is in the 'Ballet' afterschool class, and as soon as they all got home, I put the boy, and one of the girls' ballet skills to three using NRASS.

Now levelling up the skill, and probably the scouts skill, will unlock an outfit category named 'Special', when the child learns the first skill, and unlocks some clothes. I haven't tried this for scouts yet, but I discovered that it unlocks a dress and tights for female, which are CASt-able, and have different variants, and for males, a t-shirt (probably) and some tights, both being CASt-able with different variants as well.

What's also interesting is that it unlocks the costume box costumes (I think), and I knew this because the princess outfit was in the NRASS stylist clothing choices. But the really interesting discovery is that when you'd rather these to be in unlockoutfits, they aren't.

Mystery solved. This is just something to throw out there for those curious.