Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 8:51 AM
Sims 1 Download Collection
Hello Old School Simmers!

So little bit about me, I began playing sims in 2000 and I played it religiously as a kid and when I came across the wonderful world of CC I began my collection. Well as the years have passed and I've grown
and life has changed I don't play much anymore. I have begun doing a clean-up project on my computer, mostly getting rid of my masses of files and only keeping the really important stuff (sims cc wasn't my only collection)
and now it's time to tackle the Sims 1 downloads. I haven't decided whether to get rid of them all or just drastically trim it down... But regardless of what I decide I though I should reach out the Sims 1 community if possible and
offer my collection to anyone interested. There is about 20GB of files, all organized by Website/Creator including a lot of CTO files and Yahoo Sim Group files which sadly are both gone now. If anyone has any ideas on a place I
can upload my collection for anyone to download even after I remove them please let me know! I know I wont likely play again but Sims 1 will always hold sentimental value to me and a lot of the amazing content people worked
so hard to create is no longer available so I'd love to be able to pass on my collection to those who still play!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 11:42 AM
If you like, I could send you an invitation to Sims File Share and you could upload them there and give us all a link to download.
If you don't want to make an account at SFS, maybe you could upload it somewhere else and send me a link? I could then archive it on SFS and share the link with others on here. Archive.org also has a Sims 1 repository where you could upload them.
Please share a link here whichever way you do this though, we would love to save these files!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 1:03 PM
SFS (Sim File Share) would probably be the best place to upload these. I would love to have this collection of stuff in my own game!

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 5:59 PM
If it would be interesting and it would be greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
If you like, I could send you an invitation to Sims File Share and you could upload them there and give us all a link to download.
If you don't want to make an account at SFS, maybe you could upload it somewhere else and send me a link? I could then archive it on SFS and share the link with others on here. Archive.org also has a Sims 1 repository where you could upload them.
Please share a link here whichever way you do this though, we would love to save these files!

I would love for these to be on SFS, I think that is the best place but I'm not certain I want to make an account there, would it be difficult to manage? I thought perhaps it'd be best to just hand them over to you, you seem to be far more active then I and could best help people get the collection who wants them. I have noticed a slight issue with the downloads however, in the Yahoo Sim Group files I noticed some rogue files, a couple .package files I suspect are Sims2. When I heard the Yahoo Groups were closing, I downloaded a lot of these in haste with the intention of going through later which apparently I forgot to do. I can still send them over, 99% of the files are good but I would exercise caution with the Yahoo Group ones, they weren't always the best organized or created. I decided to keep the files for myself as well, I just can't part with them, so I'll be going through them myself as well.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 11:35 PM
Yes, I can upload- if you can send me the files I'll upload them for you and post a link here.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 1:40 AM
Updates for those who were wondering- ariea1507 uploaded the files to personal storage space, and I have managed to download those and make a backup, so I have two copies on two different machines. Now going to upload to SFS and try to upload the lot somewhere as a torrent. Loads of files here, amazing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 3:38 AM
I hope everyone enjoys the files. Thank you again simsample, you have been instrumental in getting these to everyone so please remember to thank them for getting these available to the public. Happy Simming!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 11:01 AM
Thanks to you ariea1507 for sharing your files and to simsample for taking the trouble to make the copies and upload it!
Thanks to you both!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 11:07 AM
Thanks ariea1507! Progress report- uploading to SFS, a bit slow as I'm zipping them in smaller bundles as SFS limit is 256MB. I will share links as soon as I have it done!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 7:46 PM
Here's a link to the folder on SFS:
http://simfileshare.net/folder/144507/
Please share the link!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Here's a link to the folder on SFS:
http://simfileshare.net/folder/144507/
Please share the link!

Thanks so much, @simsample, for all the work you put into uploading all that stuff!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 8:57 PM
Thanks @simsample for all your work and sharing!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 5:23 PM
I uploaded the torrent file for the entire collection:
https://simfileshare.net/download/2676734/
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#15 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 8:45 PM
Inventor
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 2:37 PM
^ Just saw this at SimsCave , you rock ! Thank you very much.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 2:52 PM
I just registered to this forum just to thank you for this great deed! this is amazing.

Question though - does anybody have a similar pack of all (or most) of the adult objects / animations / mods for Sims 1?

Thanks and i hope this isn't a misplaced question :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#18 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 3:35 PM
Thanks @MOOKIEBLAYLOCK and @seemann ! @ariea1507 was very kind to think about saving these files.

Forgot to add that I linked these on SimsCave also:
http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...p?topic=37608.0
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 11:23 AM
I have not yet been able to download it and check what files it has. Could you tell me what things it contains?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#20 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 12:19 PM
Hi @simsgat I don't know the answer to this as I have not put these files in-game, I just uploaded them.
If you take a look at the SimsFileShare folder or on archive.org, you will see that they are split into folders by site/creator; you can download those individually if you are searching for a particular thing.
But beyond that, you'll have to download them for yourself and test them out- I'm afraid I don't have the time to install them all, catalog them and take images. They are just uploaded in bundles as I received them, I just re-archived them so that they were in file sizes that SFS could accept.
Sorry to not be of more help!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 2:21 PM
Thanks @simsample for answering.
I was asking if someone could have tried it already.
I'm like you and I haven't been able to test it yet. If someone tries it and would like to comment, I would appreciate it.
Later when I can I will try them, I'm still organizing the files I had, which are a mess.
Thanks for your interest. Regards @simsample.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 2:43 PM
some seeders please? the torrent dl stopped at 95%. Oh man!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#23 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seemann
some seeders please? the torrent dl stopped at 95%. Oh man!

It should pick up soon; I have been continuously seeding but had to stop to change a heatsink and fan on my poor ageing processor! Seeding again now.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#24 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:29 PM
@seemann also shared some files from M&M- warning they are adult! I put them up on SFS in a subfolder of this collection, it will need to be downloaded seperately though as it isn't included in the torrent.
https://simfileshare.net/download/2696536/
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 5:05 PM
Any chance I can get a seeder on this

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Page 1 of 2