Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2022 at 8:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Why has my 'Bring friends home dialogue' mod stopped working?
You know, this one:

https://modthesims.info/d/135090/wo...2007-lt-lt.html

Presumably it's clashing with another mod but I can't see which it could be! I've had this one forever but it's only just stopped working! I've tried renaming the file with a Z at the front so it loads last but that hasn't helped. Anyone else had the same issue? Did you get to the bottom of it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 6:54 PM
Do you have the mod that lets them go to clubs after work and school? Cause i know you have to change the load order for them
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 9:20 PM
No, nothing like that. Good thinking though. I can't think of anything related that I have!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 9:59 PM
From memory, it clashes with a couple of things. Simlogical school is one, I helped my clash by changing load order. I think also maybe homework sometimes or summer holiday mod. But a few school/season related mods seem to clash with it. I have tried many and changed load order around more than once so I am unsure exactly which mod/s it is now.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 7:40 PM
Thanks! The only mod I can think of is the one where it's only the option to help the owner of the homework when you click on it, instead of any of the children... I've had that for ages though!