Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2021 at 7:58 PM
Default Known Bugs And Fixes For Them
I dunno if this been done before (probably is, but not sure how to search for it), but I wonder if we can just document bugs (like prominent/popular ones) under one thread like here, post them with a name and description, and remedy for it once its discovered by someone or the finder knows it already? I think it would help to just post any type that comes to mind when you recall how you fixed one, or post it like a stupid question but for a glitch/bug problem. A compiled list (of course, it would not be possible to record a gazzilion of thousands of them) might make it easier to browse through and possibly find what the player is looking for. Though things caused by old or faulty CC will not be listed in the original post (since it's not directly caused by vanilla game)

So to start from, here's mine that come to mind:
1. Missing Work On Day Off (fix: make a Sim take a 1 day off so they don't lose performance)
2. Mini Fridge Throws Routing Tantrum (fix: sell and repurchase a new mini fridge)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Dec 2021 at 9:55 PM
I just google when I have a question/issue as this version is so old now any problem I might have is well documented by now. I do this for 4 also. If I have a problem, odds are others have had it also.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 1:39 AM
Maybe it would more pleasant and simpler for someone to host a database/list of things that actually work correctly with the game (unmodded, as it comes)?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 2:31 AM
My game plays very well but I do use some Nraas mods and do maintain it. If nothing was done I am sure would be a mess.