Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 9:21 AM
Default Theme Sets Downloads Don't Show Up
Hello,
I hope you had happy Holidays ^^
How are you today?

I was looking for MTS' featured prehistoric Theme Set (forgot the title, lol, it had Fred Flintstones and stuff), and I couldn't find it. While searching, I noticed that the Theme Set category has vanished from MTS' top bar AND from the search options, replaced by "See Other Sections > Themes and Challenges", but only the items from the Challenges show up there. MTS Featured sets such as "A Midsimmer's Dream" or "The Dark Project", just don't show up at all. On the top bar, if I click on Sims 2 > Downloads Home > Featured (or Picked) > All, it is not possible to find any of MTS' Theme Sets. They are still on MTS though, I could access both of them this week from my own links (still didn't find the prehistoric one though, lol).

Also, I am preparing a Theme Set (since forever, lol), should I not? Is "Theme Sets" a dead category?
Should I prepare my materials to be uploaded in their separate categories instead? It will have Sims, Houses, a Neighborhood and more. I thought a Theme Set would be a good way to keep everything together in one place.

I will be waiting for your response, whenever you can.
Have a good day!

Billie.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher