Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:18 PM
I wish i can choose where my Sim will sit when reading a book.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:31 PM
Elimination of the rabbit holes. I'm okay with them for now but I can see them becoming tedious in the future. I'll be fine with career based buildings remaining rabbit holes - who wants to watch their Sims work? - but something like a restaurant, diner and theatre could easily be opened up.
Scholar
#53 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:35 PM
Quote:
More careers and other career paths. I'd like to see some realistic careers, some that are "easier" than others, or at least more realistic. For example, a mailman, (because we have cars) mechanics, landscapers, firefighters...and expand other careers like for the medical career expand to a pharmacist, veterinarian, OB/GYN -- that can come in handy for pregnant women. Or for entertainment expand to actor/actress, music producer, model, TV host, reality TV star. I think you guys get what I'm saying...

Oh that gave me a great idea. Your sims should be able to take NPC jobs here! It could also be a job that you have an option to follow your sims around. It would be a neat way to meet people in the neighborhood. You could meet all these people as you deliver their mail, clean their houses and deliver them pizza!
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:59 PM
Since I just got my copy today, I just want the edge scroll to be less sensitive, having more sliders on things such as the face shape, the neck, etc. The ability to see my sims in various locations other than libraries, gyms, etc. Also to decrease the color contrast, 'cause this is giving me a bit hard time to build/decorate a house. Also more items, of course. ^^
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by innocentsorrow
Since I just got my copy today, I just want the edge scroll to be less sensitive

Try press TAB??
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
Okay, well I want...

*Half sprinklers and quarter sprinklers for my garden.
*Changing tables/ability to bathe babies and toddlers
*The gardener back
*Private School
*Ability to recolor stairs, railings, and fences
*Ability to adjust individual roof slopes
*Ability to create new neighborhoods
*Ability to place down new lots
*Ability to move premade houses on lots (I like my houses to start at the edge so I have a wide open space for whatever, but when you place premade houses down they automatically go to the middle)
*Ability to have custom skintones and eyes (there is no star so I assume we will have problems with it)
*Paler Skin

I think that's it...for now!
Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:47 PM
PLZZ HELLP ME

How to make AMBROSIA ???
Page 3 of 3