Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 11:52 PM Last edited by CloudyGamer : 24th Feb 2015 at 7:57 AM. Reason: To Add More
Default The Sims 4 Career Challenge
The Sims 4 Career Challenge

You are a lazy person who lives in Willow Creek.(You can have a wife but that is it). One day, you were watching sim.tv and you saw a family who had 1,000,000 Simoleons because most of them had level 10 in their careers. You decide to change your ambition by getting a job. Can you have a family with level 10 careers? Read on to learn more about this challenge.

RULES

1:Your sim must have the lazy trait but the rest of the traits are optional.

2:THE MAXIMUM OF SIMS YOU CAN HAVE IS 2!

3:Your sim must have the aspirations that their career will match. For Example: Computer Whiz = Tech Guru.

4: If your sim completes their aspiration they must chose the fabulously wealthy aspiration. If they complete that then they can choose any aspiration.

5: When your sim is at level 10 in their career you can change the lazy trait by:
1a: Press Ctrl + Shift + C to open the cheats console.
2a: Type the following, then press enter:
testingcheats true
3a: Type the following, then press enter:
cas.fulleditmode
4a: Press Esc to close the console.
5a: Now Shift + Click any of your Sims, and select Edit in CAS

6: Have babies to extend your family.

7: When at least five of your sims has reached level 10 in their career, you have completed the challenge. Hold on it doesn't end here that's the easy part.

Medium: When at least ten of your sims has reached level 10 in their career, you have completed the challenge.

Hard: When at least fifthteen of your sims has reached level 10 in their career, you have completed the challenge.

Extreme: When at least twenty of your sims has reached level 10 in their career and you have more than 500,000 simoleons , you have completed the challenge.

If you have any problems tell me via twitter (NetherGaming) or post a comment. If this gets popular I will add points and do more challenges.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:15 AM
This seems like a really interesting challenge, and a good way to push yourself to try more than just one or two careers! Just one question, can we have more than one sim at start? Say lazy sim is married and the wife is a housewife, so he pushes her to get a job after he's at a certain level? In between the start and when he hits that point she can have kids
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erliau
This seems like a really interesting challenge, and a good way to push yourself to try more than just one or two careers! Just one question, can we have more than one sim at start? Say lazy sim is married and the wife is a housewife, so he pushes her to get a job after he's at a certain level? In between the start and when he hits that point she can have kids
OK the maximum of sims you can have is 2 and it has to be the wife and the lazy sim . However the wife has to have to have the family oriented trait.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloudyGamer
The Sims 4 Career Challenge

You are a lazy person who lives in Willow Creek.(You can have a wife but that is it). One day, you were watching sim.tv and you saw a family who had 1,000,000 Simoleons because most of them had level 10 in their careers. You decide to change your ambition by getting a job. Can you have a family with level 10 careers? Read on to learn more about this challenge.

RULES

1:Your sim must have the lazy trait but the rest of the traits are optional.

2:THE MAXIMUM OF SIMS YOU CAN HAVE IS 2!

3:Your sim must have the aspirations that their career will match. For Example: Computer Whiz = Tech Guru.

4: If your sim completes their aspiration they must chose the fabulously wealthy aspiration. If they complete that then they can choose any aspiration.

5: When your sim is at level 10 in their career you can change the lazy trait by:
1a: Press Ctrl + Shift + C to open the cheats console.
2a: Type the following, then press enter:
testingcheats true
3a: Type the following, then press enter:
cas.fulleditmode
4a: Press Esc to close the console.
5a: Now Shift + Click any of your Sims, and select Edit in CAS

6: Have babies to extend your family.

7: When at least five of your sims has reached level 10 in their career, you have completed the challenge. Hold on it doesn't end here that's the easy part.

Medium: When at least ten of your sims has reached level 10 in their career, you have completed the challenge.

Hard: When at least fifthteen of your sims has reached level 10 in their career, you have completed the challenge.

Extreme: When at least twenty of your sims has reached level 10 in their career and you have more than 500,000 simoleons , you have completed the challenge.

If you have any problems tell me via twitter (NetherGaming) or post a comment. If this gets popular I will add points and do more challenges.
I am trying this challenge i am doing really good. i started off with a sim called jamie tye she has level 10 in her writing skill and level 7 or 8 in the writer career. Next she married malcolm landgrabb and he is in the criminal career. They had a baby called James. When he was a teen i placed in another teen in the town so i got the teen pregnancy mod and they had a baby as teens. Jamie had another child who is currently a child. And also jamie adopted a girl child. James's Wife was called lydsney and she is in the culinary career and james is in the tech guru career and thats how i got up to in 2 days.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 10:36 PM
My family tree is geffory and Nancy landgraab then Jamie and Malcolm then James and lydnsey amador then Ryan and jupitine patimoad (alien and divorced) then raven and Neptune