Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 7:33 PM
Default The Gods Among Us Challenge
Hello everyone, Im Muffy and this is my FIRST CHALLENGE! (That I've uploaded on MTS anyway..)
This challenge has been inspired by an incredible amount of FANTASTIC challenges: The Amazon Challenge (TS3), The Witches Coven Challenge (TS4) and (Partially) The Assassins Creed challenges(TS3).
YOU MAY NEED ANY MODS THAT ALLOW YOU TO GET PREGNANT IN FULL HOUSEHOLDS AND HAVE MORE THAN 8 SIMS (If not, DEAL WITH IT!)
BACKSTORY:
You are apart of an magnificent and well-known cult (And yes, it's satanic and yes, you don't want to be involved in it. Poor you ) You would leave, if you could, but your the next heir to the cult . Your sister, however, wishes to be next in line (#EVIL) and greed can do anything to people. At your crowning ceremony ( ) , your sister straight up murdered your Father. Then, she quickly ordered the (baby daddy of your niece and nephew) Jester ( ) to quickly 'dispose' of you.
In the woods, he quickly released you and told you to run and never look back, with that he pierced a small scar into your skin. This fooled your sister.
Ever since, you wished for the family and friends that you wished you never had. This is where our challenge begins.
C.A.S RULES:
-You choose your gender.
-Make them either look royal, tribal or magical/god-like. DON'T MAKE THEM JOHN/JHON CENA (Phalanx235 ¬.¬)
-Choose 'good' traits.
-Give them a name that you would get in a satanic cult.
-Founder CAN'T be alien.
GAMEPLAY:
-You MUST supply an heir before you die/assassinated
-You CAN drink Cow-Plant Milk to regenerate your life, but only the current leader can drink that.
-The house MUST be a palace/camp/coven (Depends on your founders dress code)
-If anyone is mean to you, fight them, if you win, you will lock them away in the dungeons AND THEY CAN'T ESCAPE (Kill them off using starvation),if you lose, you will lock them away, roll a dice, if it's even, they WILL stay in the dungeons until death, if it's odd, they will escape after 1 sim day.(You CAN'T do this if that specific person was commanded to do that by you
-You can move people in , BUT they must be at least good friends with you.
-You can choose to send children to school or not. Keep in mind, once you've decided, this can't be changed.
-You CAN breed with aliens, but the alien you bred with MUST go back to Sixam.
SUCCESSION LAW:
CHOOSE ONE:
-Aliens can only take over.
-Humans can only take over.
-EQUALITY.
CHOOSE ONE:
-First-Born
-Last-Born
-Poll voted (Good to use in livestreams/youtube series)
CHOOSE ONE:
-Female only
-Male only
-EQUALITY.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY CHALLENGE.
Be free to post pictures and any ideas for this challenge.
If you want help, post your question and i'll help you
BYE!
-Muffy
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 4:28 PM
I also forgot to add that the order of Succession goes: SPOUSE then SIBLING then (If you chose Female only it would go DAUGHTER then SON and reverse for Male only) CHILD then GRANDCHILD. Sorry about that