Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 3:15 PM
New type; Card pack Legacy
This is what you start with; Female(Queen), Joker that name is (Jack Joker), Male(King) You're allowed create them but few exceptions

You can freely name other then Joker, who also needs to be at trait evil and so should be Queen.

You are free to take any free lot you want and spend rest money to build house, Queen do not work so don't pick work related aspiration, but others can work. Size doesn't matter,

Every generation has own free lot, 10 kids and 10 graves at backyard and also have Queen, King and Prince (who is to continue generation; trait good, 11th kid) + Joker. Story to this is simple Jack Joker twisted Queen mind made her crazy and killed those people in various ways.
You're free to choose storyline's victims to be either Queen's husbands, friends, maids or random. But you kill them with different methods, two death with hunger doesn't count other than as one. Except is your own kids that are not allow to kill as victims.
(Cowplant, drowning, elder exhausting, exercise exhausting,humiliated, hunger, electric shock, burning, hysteric attack/laughing, old age) like this, If you know more DIFFERENT dying methods then you may use them.

You do this for four generations, Earn your money to build your house for your kingdom you can use any time line; short, long or the longest.

NO CHEATS UNLESS IT'S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, IN OTHER WORDS YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED USE CHEAT TO KILL VICTIMS OR EARN MONEY. To skill it's allowed if it's necessary (when you have short time line it's allowed to use but it's not challenging if you do)

On story line Queen and Joker has relationship really close so raise it at least lovebirds and keep it that way. However your not allowed to marry Joker nor be engaged with him.
You're allowed to move away all kids except your sellected Prince.

Of course you create new joker to every generation or You raise child that's Queen and Joker's and move with Prince once Queen has done all she has needed to do.

I will do this and show sliceshow of how they lived their lives, I'm on this at currently so lookfoward to it

If there's familiar challenge, I still keep this rule but so far I haven't run into one