Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 7:46 AM
Default Cryostasis/hibernation Mod?
Does anyone know if there is a mod somewhere that allows me to put my sims in to cryostasis? I saw a mod for the sims 2 that allowed vampires to go into coffins and then their needs all get frozen and they just stay like that forever. I did see something similar for the sims 3, but the mod was discontinued. I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar to that?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 8:00 AM
NRaas StoryProgression includes a Stasis option. But that doesn't stop the targets from being simulated or remove them from play in any way, it just maxes out their motives and keeps them that way. The sims will still go to work/school and be pushed by other forces to populate community lots, they just won't have any needs that require fulfilling (and are thus pretty boring to be around). Probably not exactly what you are looking for?
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 11:16 AM
Hey doesn't into the future have stasis pods? I think that was limited edition content maybe? And you also got this special suit that lets you teleport/Go through wormholes that you get from the pod. Maybe that's what you're looking for? Found this video

I'll see if there's a mod similar to this.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Hey doesn't into the future have stasis pods? I think that was limited edition content maybe? And you also got this special suit that lets you teleport/Go through wormholes that you get from the pod. Maybe that's what you're looking for? Found this video

I'll see if there's a mod similar to this.

I got the quantum power pack way after the expiration date of March 1, 2014. It doesn't come with the Steam version, tho. I think it's just the CD.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 7:10 PM
It was an exclusive pre-order item for the limited edition of ITF.

https://simscommunity.info/game-gui...ure-game-guide/