Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM
Default so sims can die when...
i haven't played the game yet and i won't get to untill the 14th or 15th. but the thing i want know is, can sims die after they come out of a buliding? and how, is it from hunger? (i think that is so stupid) and if you go home will they be there when you get back after they died when they came out of the buiilding?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:38 PM
i'm not so sure about your questions, but i'm experimenting at the moment; however, i'm pretty sure that SimDeaths are the same as the ones in TS2.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:51 PM
There are no loading screens so dead is dead...
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:13 PM
One thing I have found out is if your sim is a Dare Devil the reaper doesn't like to take you. I starved one sim to death (like 3 days of no eating) and she died and had a tome stone and everything. But the reaper came and was like I'm not going to take you yet. I was like oh my god you have to be kidding me, it took me 3 days to kill her! lol

The funny thing is she is also unlucky which means she's more prone to fires, electrocution etc. So maybe I'll get more chances to kill her off lol
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM
If you have testingcheatsenabled, and inadvertantly move the slider the whole way to the left, she dies from starvation. The reaper came while the hubby was at work, so I don't know if there's any chance to beg him for her life back.