Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:40 AM
He knocked up Agnes Crumplebottom??
I made the mistake of leaving the game unpaused while I went to cook dinner. I'd been gone for awhile, when I suddenly hear the little lullabye tune, so I run in to see what's up. My Sim and Agnes are in bed, sleeping. So... apparently, my Sim has mated with Mrs. Crumplebottom. I didn't think you could impregnate Sims like her? Man, I don't like this one bit. First, my single male Sim adopts a kid without my knowledge. Now my other Sim has impregnated somebody.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:54 AM
Who would of thought Mrs. Crumplebottom would be so agreeable and hypocrytical I feel for you thogh, I'm dreading this aspect of it all.

^_^
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:58 AM
Lmao! Priceless!

I haven't run into Mrs.Crumplebottom yet, but I was wondering if she'd make an appearance as a younger woman since this is a prequel. I'm gonna have to go look for her now.

Don't be fooled by the name, I'm a girl.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:12 AM
I believe I've seen Mrs. Crumplebottom (Mrs. Tightass?)... she has blonde hair, and bangs (thick and straight-cut)
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:31 AM
This confirms what I have long suspected aboyt MRs Crumplebottom, the reason she acts that way is because she is not getting any! That is the only reason and must have been feeling we were rubbing salt in her wound when we did things in front of her in TS2.... who knows how she will end up now....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:36 AM
I want to see the pictures of the kids when she has them ^.^.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:06 AM
Oh, I will be sure to post pics when the baby is hatched. LOL It's weird. She reminds me of a blonde Dita Von Teese. Oh, and he's an evil sim, so if they inherit certain personality traits, that should be one screwed up kid, for sure.

Just a note about her "history". It says she was married, but her husband mysteriously died on their honeymoon, and now his ghost is chasing off all of her gentleman callers. LOL That's why she's so bitter. She can't catch a man, because her husband keeps scaring them.