Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:09 AM
Default I Want to DRIVE!
So it's really cool that they have cars in the base game and all...
But being the Sims 3, I was at least hoping to be able to be the one to drive my sim's cars. The whole 'click on the car' then 'click destination' is no fun... but what's the point of the sims having their own cars if they cant be more interactive. Might as well play the Sims 2... boo..
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
I only want this if I can run Sims over, like in GTA.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:25 AM
<< Naw, you can't run over sims. One of the first things I did was run my sim across the street a few times. The cars or bikes just pass right through.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:26 AM
I have to admit though, I'm still getting a thrill out of right-clicking on the Sim in the car and letting the camera drag me along. It's just as fun, really, maybe more, because you don't have to fuck around with steering. It would become a pointless minigame and timesink.

I am a sweet, fluffy bunny. I live in a golden meadow surrounded by unicorns and butterflies. I have 10 nice points.

Better?