Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 9:06 AM
Default Making a Text Message Box
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place, I hope it is, if not, I apologize in advance, I'm pretty much a lurker here on MTS ._.

Anywho. I got this idea after placing the "All Menus" cheat into my Sims 2 game. I didn't like it all that much except for one interaction that became unhidden, the "Text Message" flirt interaction. Obviously this interaction is autonomous, I just don't understand why Maxis didn't put it as something you could actually do in the first place, they did add cell phones to nightlife so why not text?! Either way, I like the fact that they added it in there, its a nice quirk. After much searching I didn't find anything that would allow you to use the text message interaction on hand. So I decided that I could probably, possibly, make it by myself? I did request it on simscave, but I don't think I could just go through with having people make mods for me when I'm possibly capable of doing it myself :3

I just need a little bit of help, I don't really know where to start -_-.

I want to do one of two things

have the "Text Message" interaction placed in along with the other flirt interactions

or

make an object or box that would allow you to just click on it and be able to click text message from the option(s).

I'm terribly sorry for my newbness.
Please help :3
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 2:10 PM
Just to clarify, you are just hoping to to 'unhide' an interaction which works?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:59 AM
Yes, that is what I wanted to do
*edit*
However I did ask MogHughson if she could make it for me