Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 11:16 AM
Default Extra slots disappeared from desk
I doubt a pic would be needed. My problem is that I used the Ikea Fredrik workstation as base for a seemless workstation I meshed. The extra slots disappear after cloning, though all the slots information are intact.
Could anyone help me to bring the slots back?
Without them, all I have is a normal desk with unuseful shelves.
Thanks.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:37 PM
I moved the thread from creator feedback to creation because you won't get technical help over there.

First I would check to see if the extra slots were added as part of Lord Darcy's mode, which I think they were. If so, then you need to make sure that file, or folder that file is in, is included in the file table in SimPE when cloning.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 8:56 AM
OOps! Thanks very much. I didn't know this info because I never liked the game workstations, so I never used them. Yep, I have this Lord Darcy's mode in my downloads. I will include it in the file table. It will help me in the future.
Anyway I decided to replace the game meshes I don't like. It is easier and reduce the size of downloads. But I also like to have some extra objects and this helped a lot.
Thanks again. I suppose I have to include all the objects that have extra slots in the file table too, is it right? I downloaded lots of mods that include extra slots in fridges, stoves, cupboards, etc.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 2:06 PM
Yep, if you want those extra slots to be included in new clones then you want them in the file table. I usually just stick them all in a folder then include the folder in the file table. This way I can add/remove more mods to it as I get them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 7:26 PM
Done and worked like a dream. Thanks very much for the help.