Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 1:00 PM
Default Uncharted island marker gone
Hello.
I am currently creating my own world. I read guides online as to how to make your own hidden island since i had already created the islands themselves but when i entered EIG and buydebug the uncharted island marker was not there, only the public room marker (I sorted by Island Paradise). I also tried entering the regular game to look for it there but no sign there either and I looked through everything.

My question is if any of you know what to do then? I could download the object but I can't find it online anywhere.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 1:58 PM
The mod that unlocks the hidden marker still works fine (in the game; I don't know about about EIG though). Someone once asked why it didn't show up in EIG on the tutorial thread as well, but it turned out that he put the mod in the wrong folder. Have you checked that?

Also, what do you mean by this?
Quote: Originally posted by MissHertz
I could download the object but I can't find it online anywhere.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
The mod that unlocks the hidden marker still works fine (in the game; I don't know about about EIG though). Someone once asked why it didn't show up in EIG on the tutorial thread as well, but it turned out that he put the mod in the wrong folder. Have you checked that?

Also, what do you mean by this?

I tried reinstalling my mods folders and all that and it works now. Dont know what went wrong the first time but thank you