Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:17 PM
Default The Sims 4 - Elder Sim Pictures (v1)
Show off your elderly simses!

My legacy founder Tyra is oooold. And so cute!

She loves mentoring her children in music, and she's quite good at it since she's topped the music career AND the piano and guitar skills.

But even a widow with three children has to at least LOOK... :D

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:48 PM
Since my old pictures are broken I guess I'll just post a picture of my generation two legacy heir Ebba. She's got some skills in the kitchen!

Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 3:36 PM
I created Agnes Crumplebottom yesterday. Oh boy she spit lava without a break.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 11:41 PM
GHAA

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
GHAA

Set 2, pic 3- I almost choked to death on a pizza role laughing so hard. Those were the days.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 10:41 PM
This poor guy. He had a TOUGH life after meeting my legacy founder.

They clicked right away, it was true love, and they got married. But before they had any kids, she died. This man (yeah, I forgot his name...) then spent the rest of his young adulthood, his entire adulthood, his entire elderdom including three youth potions, getting all the skills and ingredients needed for ambrosia cake. He finally managed to make it and revive his wife. Success! My legacy was back on track!

They had a son.

And then he died. How sad is that?

Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:10 AM
More madness

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 9:47 PM
I decided that I'd dabble in necromancy today since these two are too cute. After spending the first few days of their vacation
on the set for the calendar photoshoot the Hanson family finally could enjoy Granite Falls. Theresa and Matthew are the family
founders and love each others to bits. Here they are on a lone and quiet hike through the forest. Well deserved!

Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 10:18 PM
I've been playing all day again today (I think I'm falling for the Sims 4...) and got to enjoy Arielle and Jade as elders for a while.

Arielle aged first, so after Jade joined her in their golden years, they took a photo together.

This smug look came after Arielle maxed out the mixology skill. Finally.

And I really don't know what she was doing here...

They've since moved on into the afterlife. I'm going to miss them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 5:02 PM
Sport is important, especially for older people.

Scholar
#11 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 10:44 AM
This is a premade in my game. I did gave her a new hairdo, put on some earrings, a pair of glasses and topped it of whit a not to bright lipstick. And suddenly this old lady went from Meh to Wow. In less then 5 minutes!

The lady in the background is also an elder but it's not noticeable because she's a furry.