Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 6:45 PM
Default Carey Ann Phillips
Hi everyone

I had uploaded my first upload, and it was rejected - the moderator said that her sculpt needed work, so I'm here for input. Attached are her headshots: one with makeup, and one without. What I'm thinking at this time is making her eyes smaller and her lips larger; not sure about the nose and facial structure itself What do you guys think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 8:07 PM
Outdoor photos are not good for seeing the sculpt in a sim's face. Build a small room with neutral walls, and use the invisible lights from buydebug and the moveobjects cheats to light your sim more adequately.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 8:16 AM
I agree about the pictures- and a neutral facial expression. Also in this case, think a profile picture is needed.

Oh, and can you tell us what you're going for? It's your sim, and I don't want to give feedback that goes against what you're trying to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 9:36 PM Last edited by Epic Dolphin : 8th Sep 2015 at 9:37 PM. Reason: oh I forgot the actual pictures
Here are 3 new shots - good lighting and blank background and there is one of the sim with her normal appearance, as well as makeup-free/bald face-on and profile. I'm just really going for the creepy horror movie look - hence the makeup (and werewolf-defined brows).
Screenshots
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 3:31 AM
Interesting project and good start! I'd suggest perhaps decreasing the amount of lip "pucker" and / or moving the mouth down a little to have more space between the nose and lips. Also, move the eyes closer together, lower/widen the jaw, and increase the chin. Looking forward to seeing changes!