Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 1:31 PM Last edited by xikitaa17 : 30th Apr 2010 at 4:31 PM.
Default How to change the amount of money,"business object"
I got a pancake stand in my business lot,when the sims get the pancakes they pay 20 S and I want them to pay me 50 S,how can I change it with simpe? I found a section in BHVA named budget business-credit owner.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2010 at 2:58 AM
Hi xikitaa,

Changing the sale price of an item isn't actually a modding task, it's just a regular gameplay task. The wiki is pretty good at answering these sorts of questions, for example:
http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...:Business_Guide
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2010 at 10:36 AM Last edited by xikitaa17 : 1st May 2010 at 3:39 PM.
I know how to set the sale price in game but I cant use this option in this object because if I set the price to cheap,regular,expensive....the sims will buy the whole object not the plate of pancake,the sale price per plate was set by the creator of this object ,you know what I mean?so I need to mod this object,sorry my english isn't good
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 2nd May 2010 at 9:46 AM
Hi I popped into this thread because you PMd me a link to it, as my signature invites you to do. However I am afraid I don't know the answer to this, sorry.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 7:29 AM
I'm bumping this thread, instead of making a new thread. xikitaa17, I think you're supposed to click on the food stand with the sim in play mode and select "Change Price", instead of going into the default price labeler.

My question is different: instead of for the pancakes, I need to know what I need to change to get an item similar to the electronic arcade machine to charge 100 simoleons, instead of the default 1. The money charged is bound to a certain interaction. Is it somewhere in BHAV? And if it is in BHAV, then where specifically would I be changing the 1 to a 100? I already tried BCON editing, but it did not work.

When noregen hacks are not enough...you know what you must do. (RIP Mootilda , pay your respects in the thread and in her guestbook.)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 2:31 PM
Generally the values are stored in the BCONs but called by the BHAVs. So if you've changed the BCON value, do you have a BHAV that is referencing that BCON?