Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#76 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 1:40 AM
how are these eyes?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#77 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:02 AM
Delicious!

Are you going to end up doing an entire line of cupcake sims? Carrot Cake would be a nice one. Kind of no nonsense, good for you but tasty too. Oooh, and German Chocolate. Bad, naughty, slightly dominatrix. I think I am getting a little ahead of your project.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#78 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:03 AM
Yay! Now I just need to work on her face, although I don't even know what to do with it. D: Wahhhh.

Edit: I kinda want too! Of course after I finish Red Velvet, I might have to take a break. xD Do you think when I upload her I should call her Red Velvet or Red Velvet Cupcake?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#79 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:07 AM
Hmmm...I mean, cupcake was the inspiration. And that's kind of how you're going with the face sculpt. So it would make sense/be more descriptive. But Red Velvet is more of a given name, surname thing. So I'm not sure. I like just Red Velvet. But that's just me.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#80 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:09 AM
Perhaps I'll call her Red Velvet, but the title thing can be "Red Velvet - The Cupcake Inspired Sim"
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#81 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:16 AM
Mmm, yes. Love it.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#82 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 3:41 AM
is her face still way to sim bin like?
Screenshots
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#83 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 3:54 AM
I don't think so. Have you thought about pulling her nose bridge out, depthwise, so it's not so sunk into her face? I think it may look cute...but I am not sure! I love ski slope noses though.

I can't wait to download her.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#84 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 3:57 AM
I've tried, but it looks bizarre. Maybe because I can't get it right.
I'm getting so fed up with her! Haha, I'm just not very good at making "different" type sims.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#85 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:20 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am working on one now. I think he's hot... However, I can't say that everyone would feel the same way. But I really love Red Velvet. I think she is gorgeous.

Instructor
#86 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:39 AM
You can squint the eyes with just jonha's sliders I think xD

But, one can never have too many sliders! xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#87 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:47 AM
:p
Welp, I'm throwing in the towel with her for a bit. I think I need a break and a fresh start. Hopefully I'll pick up this project later on.

Thanks for allllll your help guys!
Instructor
#88 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:50 AM
Aww, I really like her. xD

Well hopefully she'll be finished at a later date :D
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: Has useful sim-sculpting info.
Page 4 of 4